CrazyBoards.org

i dont where i should post this but i thought i might aswell post it here coz i got schiz.

whenever someone says a certain word or talk about something i feel that it has happened *before* most cases i think it was in a dream that i had the night before. its freaky. who else gets this?

I get this, too. Sometimes, it happens just every once in a while, and sometimes, it's like everything's a damn dejavu. I've identified that for me as a sure-as-hell warning sign that I am about to go batshit. Not saying that's the case for you too, though.

Is this new for you? How long do you have this problem?

I'm interested in the answers to this topic as well. Maybe someone else can offer more insight into this?

Is this new for you? How long do you have this problem?

i cant really remember how long ive had it for. its not a problem coz i find it entertaining and amusing.

another example is when i watch a tv show when someone says a perticular thing or does something... yes again i feel it has happened *before* its *already* happened, happened *again*. hard to explain

I'm glad it's not a problem for you. I remember getting dejavus from tv, too. It is hard to explain, but I think I understand what you're talking about.

When I'm not feeling so good, I get strange dejavu / memory issues all the time. Sometimes it feels like it isn't a dejavu at all, but some kind of foreknowledge of the future. It's as if I know what's going to happen before it does, though of course I know that is delusional thinking. Apparently, when I get funky my brain decides to play tricks on me and interprets the things that happen around me as past, present and future at the same time. It's really confusing.

I'm glad it's not a problem for you. I remember getting dejavus from tv, too. It is hard to explain, but I think I understand what you're talking about.

When I'm not feeling so good, I get strange dejavu / memory issues all the time. Sometimes it feels like it isn't a dejavu at all, but some kind of foreknowledge of the future. It's as if I know what's going to happen before it does, though of course I know that is delusional thinking. Apparently, when I get funky my brain decides to play tricks on me and interprets the things that happen around me as past, present and future at the same time. It's really confusing.

I get this same thing, about foreknowledge of the future. My feeling with deja vu (I believe in reincarnation but that you can relieve the same time period as a different person) is that I already lived the life of the person or situation that triggered the deja vu so I know how they feel about it and where they are coming from; also where and how it will end.

It's sometimes a sign of oncoming hyper-reality, it's sometimes just amusing. I never really thought of it as delusional thinking until now.

I really want to hear how others experience this.

Archived