CrazyBoards.org

people who have been bullied

tommy000

bullying is everywhere. schools, work. etc.<br><br>just a question: how many of u have been bullied at school or work and reported the culprit/s and they actually stopped it?<br><br>how did u get the bullies to stop it? does reporting them actually work?<br><br>does someone in a higher position telling a bully to "stop it" and they actually stop it. or did they tell their friends and they found other ways of doing it and then get 100 times worse?<br><br>i agree with the later...<br><br>honestly u can tell them to "stop it" till ur blue in the face. do u think we should get rid of jails coz the police can tell murderers and rapists to "stop it" and we have their word. LOL<br>

I was bullied in school when I was young. I didn't want to say anything and he persisted until he eventually got bored.

Now my kids are in school and the teachers work to prevent bullying. My son was being bothered by the boy who sat next to him so we asked for them to be seperated.

• 2 weeks later...

I was bullied all through secondary school and told both my parents and my teachers, but no one ever did anything about it, not even ask them to stop. I guess that's why I have so little faith in adults helping me. It's sad.

Also, a note: you need to fix your html formatting.

Archived