CrazyBoards.org

difficult problems with easy solutions.

To a person going through such a difficult problem, sometimes a simple solution seems impossible and sometimes it is hard to believe such a complicated problem has such an easy fix. For example. problem: alcoholism. Solution: stop drinking. the solution is obvious, however to the alcoholic it is not. Support groups, and rehab and therapy are all helpful but we know that if they try hard enough and.stick to it they could do it on their own. so, after have said that, in my previous blogs, i gave you the solution, and i understand the problem, I've been through it.. I just want to help. So please stop insisting that you cannot help yourself, without meds and psychiatrists. visual and sound exercises. stick to it. U may fall off the horse, you may experiencedrawbacks, but you can still get back up.

blinkii, go away, your posts are stupid and ignorant and you have no place here. Stop trying to educate others when you are so woefully lacking in insight or wisdom. Piss off you ridiculous person.

If you're talking about psychosis, it really cannot be effectively treated without meds. Also, as someone with depression who has tried EVERYTHING out of desperation, I can vouch that only meds can touch it, although other means may be used as coping mechanisms. They are only effective if I'm medicated also.

Man, for once I really wish there were a "total bullshit crap" subforum so I could move this topic there. As it is, it doesn't really belong here, but I don't really want to inflict it on any other place either.

This is a pro-medication website. If you can't get on board with that, you should take yourself elsewhere. Nobody here wants to listen to your bullshit.

Guest Vapourware

My patience is wearing thin.

FUCK OFF.

You have no understanding of MI in any way shape or form. I am actually getting angry, and it takes a lot to piss me off.

Archived