CrazyBoards.org

Remeron nightmares

I just got switched to 15mgs of remeron for sleep and I am having crazy work related nightmares like every night since starting. It wakes me up. I'm having stress related nightmares about SHIT I DON"T EVEN DO at work. Is this common? My boyfriend said he had very vivid dreams on remeron, but not nightmares

I take Remeron, and I have had some vivid dreams, but not what I would describe as nightmares. However, that effect usually goes away after about a month or so. How long have you been on Remeron?

Definitely worth a call to the pdoc. I suddenly started having nightmares when I added in a new drug, not Remeron, but the pdoc didn't sound surprised and dialled back one of the other meds I had been on for quite a while, not the new one I had started. Poof! nightmares gone.

I take Remeron, and I have had some vivid dreams, but not what I would describe as nightmares. However, that effect usually goes away after about a month or so. How long have you been on Remeron?

Since Tuesday or Wed. I only slept the whole night through the first night. The whole point of switching me from remeron to seroquel was because I was up all night. I still have to take a little seroquel to get to sleep and I am STILL waking up in the middle of the night, but this time, it's due to the weird dreams

Archived