CrazyBoards.org

Hello, people

Well I am here, I guess, well I have troubles with concentration, and stuff, my diagnoses is unknown, but psychotic disorder NOS, I have this killer back pain. Well, the medications I take.. are Abilify 10mg, multivitamins, and Cogentin due to parkinsonism.. I guess. Well, I guess my main concerns are.. well.. I guess functioning for myself? and, well like it's tough for me to make meals, I guess I hear "voices" occasional.. last one was "I hate you" I guess. I like music a lot & making music is a hobby I guess. I can't play any instruments though, I make it on the computer. Well. I guess, how are you ladies and guys? Well, for me I guess I am all right but back pain sucks and all. Well, I guess I'll see what responses come my way and stuff. Have a good day/night.

Guest Vapourware

Hai and welcome to the boards. I hope you find CB helpful. We have a psychosis board here if you want to talk more about your experiences.

Have a read of the rules and feel free to PM a staff member if you have any questions.

Hi Life,

And welcome to the boards. I don't have any psychosis but I can sure relate to having trouble functioning for myself. I had to move back in with my folks (I'm over 30) because I have depression and simply didn't care enough to look after myself. That really sucks about the back pain. Having chronic pain can be so angering and stressful.

You will certainly find lots of people to talk to about what concerns you. That's the nice thing here, so many people can relate to and understand what you're going through. And frankly, you'll almost always find someone else in worse shape than you (which I hate to say but I find comforting in a way).

Cheers,

grouse.

Archived