CrazyBoards.org

a little of the story of my rape(caution triggers)

I've always had bipolar and I've been traumatized most of my life.

Trigger

I was raised by a single mom and my dad was never around.Trigger and I hated my dad for abandoning me at birth.End this trigger.

My dad was never there.When he came he was called a friend of the family and never dad.He had abandoned me for his already made family of four three boys and one girl.I am the youngest of the five of us.But I never lived with my siblings I lived with my mom and her family I was raised by women.

My dad was a cop in the Air Force and civilian life he was a cop and a carpenter.

Trigger

My dad died about 15 years ago and that's when I found out that he was my dad.My sister then tried to commit suicide because of my dad's death and she had to be committed to a psychiatric hospital for awhile.

Then after my father died my brother died of a cocaine overdose.

But in high school I was bullied and I got in a fight every day with one bully who has since apologized to me for beating me up on a daily basis.

Then 5 years ago I was raped.I let the guy stay after someone forced me to let him stay because he was on the way to prison for violating his parole and being within 500 ft of a school and on school property because he was a convicted child molester.So I let him stay and he raped me and held me hostage at gun point on several occasions for about a month.

So after all the abuses that I've been through in my life my T gave me the diagnosis of complex PTSD.

Hi there -

I'm glad that you decided to join and post. It sounds like you've been through a lot in your life. I hope that we will be able to offer you some support. I was also diagnosed with complex PTSD at one point, though I do a lot better with it now.

A quick note on the subject of trigger warnings - generally we tend to reserve them for REALLY graphic depictions of self-harm, rape, and other such experiences. You don't need to put one if you're just going to mention something.

Again, welcome

Tryp

Hi everyone,

I love my gf and I've told her about my rape five years ago.

On a note about my rapist.I got a restraining order against him in January of 2000 and he was still living in the town I live in but he was out of my hair.I live in a small college town.But earlier this summer his name was back in the news and he was in trouble with the law once again this time for strong armed robbery.And then bad memories resurfaced and I had a nervous breakdown.I thought that he was after me again.And I thought my friends were all mad at me for no good reason.My rapists trial for this crime he recently committed is Sept 20th and he will get 8 years out of the matter unless he plea bargargins which I doubt that he can because it is the third strike against him he is a convicted child molester.

Anyways he's no threat to me now and I'm safe.My rapist is out on bail but he is not going to come close enough to me to harm me that would be stupid even though in the beginning I was afraid.

Hi David,

I'm glad you are able to feel a bit safer. Hopefully your rapist goes to jail for a long time.

As a sidenote - I'm not sure if you've noticed yet, but alongside the main boards, we also have on-site blogs, which you can get to by clicking "blogs" in the bar of links at the top of your screen. Generally speaking, we ask that people save the main boards for questions, for example, looking for coping tips, or wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I'm not sure from reading your posts if you did have a question that you wanted answered, or if you are telling your story so that we can get to know you. If it's the latter, that's just fine, and it's also what this site is for, but you might want to consider trying a blog. I think you will find that people here are very supportive and if you do have a blog, people will start to stop in and offer you support and feedback, and we will get to know you just the same.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm glad you found us, and I hope you'll stick around.

Tryp

Archived