CrazyBoards.org

What once was old...

Hey - I'm Supergwen. I was pretty active here once upon a time and need to use this board again. I'm being very avoidy and not wanting to express the crap that runs around between my ears, but I know it must come out or it will just make me crazier. To sum up, everything sucks and I want to disappear. I'm not going to kill myself but I wish there was another option to living my life.

Anyway - all the oldies in the house say HEYYYYY!!!!

Hi, SuperGwen. I remember your user name from back then, and I'm glad you felt comfortable about coming back to seek help here.

We have added blogs, which are great for journaling, and they can be public or private. We also have a chat room. If you look up at the top of the window, you'll see the link. It also shows the number of people presently in the room.

Let us know if we can help you with anything. I hope you can start to feel that life is worth living.

olga

Oh hi normal Gwen! I feel ya with the spiraling, is it the season? Mercury in retrograde? Or maybe shit just happens. Dunno. Thanks for saying hi!

Olga - I'm glad you're still around, you are very wise. I'll check out the blogs & chat. Thanks for the well wishes!

Lys - I'll try to make it more like, er, the same. Whatever that is/was. I like it here, I'm pretty sick of shiny happy interwebz. I have the urge to fling poo...

Guest Vapourware

Welcome back! I remember you, although you probably don't remember me :P I was under a different name and was something of a lurker in the earlier days.

Oh silly peeps - I totally remember you Vapourware (VP? Why not VW? No likey Beetles?) & Grouse! It's nice to see familiar fac.. er.. avatars....

I think I stopped coming here when I got a second job and wasn't at my stuck-at-a-desk office job as much. Now I'm back at the stuck-at-a-desk office job ft and going batshit.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! EARTHQUAKE!!! GAH!

Hey Supergwen! Nice to see you around and sorry you're feeling bad. I have come and gone, as I think everyone does over time. But it's nice to have some of the old hands about, and some of us who are just plain old... (Hi Olga!! ;) )

Archived