CrazyBoards.org

Last night, all of a sudden, I felt wired. I suddenly wanted to go back to school and get in the car and drive across the country to see a crocodile. I couldn't sleep, even with the quel that usually knocks me out. Even after 3 Valium. Today I don't miss the sleep. I feel so excited. Yesterday and the weeks before I just wanted to sleep forever. All of a sudden I'm feeling so positive I'm shaking. I'm listening to techno instead of grunge songs about suicide. I don't think I could be getting hypo all of a sudden like this but... I have a slight suspicion I could be.., my lamictal was increased a week ago. Should I be worried or is this a good day?

EDIT: when I write it down it looks a lot more serious than how I feel. Sort of exaggerated. I don't feel.. Nuts or anything, ya know?

Edited by mcjimjam

I just got back from work and the gym. Feeling pretty worn out now. Think it was a false alarm. Fleeting inspiration maybe.. I'm very happy that I've made the decision to study next year. Its an exciting thing when you allow yourself to be hopeful about the future. Thinking maybe I can do it.

I am glad for you a little hypomania if it passes is all that I need to [ I've been walking on the south end of a north bound mule] for weeks now and I cant get over it I'm not depressed just an RCH away from it I am teetering on the bleak

I just got back from work and the gym. Feeling pretty worn out now. Think it was a false alarm. Fleeting inspiration maybe.. I'm very happy that I've made the decision to study next year. Its an exciting thing when you allow yourself to be hopeful about the future. Thinking maybe I can do it.

I had the same thing happening to me this week. I was very cheerful, full of energy and motivated to do things. I was kinda worried of going hypo, so I told my ADHD coach (who's worked with bipolar people before.) She told me it's possible that I'm actually now recovering from a mild depression that I simply got used to (as being my 'normal' mood.)