CrazyBoards.org

Hello, I have a questions. I have many symptoms of Schniznophrenia, such as hearing things that are not there, seeing things such as skeletons, peoples, and little weird creature (such as Riggy, a noodle, and Mr Shwe, a yellow blob) and I comunicate with them. I have spent days where I believe I am underwater, or in a jungle, or someone else. I can't tell dreams or reality apart. I also feel things that are not there, and believe people are poisoning, or chasing me. I sometimes have panic attacks whe n I believe someone is near. I was in a hospital once for depression, self harm, suicidal actions, and eating disorders, and I told the therepist, but they would not listen. I also belived one was trying to kill me. Can you help me?

I have had some of these experiences that you describe, especially the hospital stuff and believing that someone was trying to kill me.

The best thing that I can recommend to you is that you need to see a pdoc and tell them about what you are experiencing. You appear to still have some insight, which is a good thing. Pdoc will be able to diagnose you (as we can't) and give you some meds that he feels is appropriate.

Yes I see both. I saw one today but it never came up, and when I tried to, my parents said that it was a stupid fear. (I said I fear that if I called someone, they would trace our phone to our address and come and mourder me) I know it's true and I don't know why they arent fearing for their lives. I'm really scared!!!!!

I saw one today but it never came up, and when I tried to, my parents said that it was a stupid fear.

Maybe I'm not understanding, but are your parents present or interfering when you're talking to your doctor? Hopefully not. At the very least they are being unhelpful.

Guest Vapourware

Firstly, to allay some of your fears...

We don't know you, and therefore we have no reason to want to hurt or harm you in any way. What makes you think that we would want to hurt you? We've been trying to help you get better.

We cannot trace your address through your IP. Trying to trace someone's address through an IP alone is highly unreliable - it's not like the movies.

I strongly suggest telling your therapist or your doctor about your fears. They can help you. You don't have to live in fear.

You really need to get help. I'm pretty sure that nobody wants to hurt you. At least the people here only want to help.

You really need to see your pdoc without your parents, because they seem to not understand where you are coming from. There are meds you can take to stop these feelings, or at least reduce them so that they don't impact on your life.

Archived