CrazyBoards.org

depends on the context. to me stable could mean that my psychosis is under control, or my sleep is manageable, or that i'm not about to punch the guy at the gas station.

if were being general in terms of mental health it would mean that your symptoms are not fluctuating and your life is manageable.

To me, it means that I am functioning without feeling like I'm fighting against myself all the time. I guess it's a sort of mental state that means that I can cope, rather than that I have to force myself to cope.

Of course, the definition is different for everyone, not to mention very difficult to pin down.

N

Yeah I'm getting the feeling it is different for everyone.I guess I just really want at least 2 solid weeks where I'm not feeling the symptoms of my MI. Or at least they are very minor. This last week was very bad. Suicidal thoughts,zero energy,and high anxiety. I even cigarette burned myself multiple times,which I hadnt done in a while. Hoping I'll pull from level 5 of hell to at least level 2 soon.

Archived