CrazyBoards.org

Switched from Concerta to Adderall IR

Just switched from Concerta 54mg to Adderall IR (10-20 mg 2x a day). The good: I have been sleeping better at night and getting up earlier and more easily. I've also napped on the weekend - for the first time in forever. The bad: I feel pretty crummy accept for the first hour or so of each dose. I am used to the advantage of SR meds and never having to notice or decide if I need another dose (should I take a half or another whole, etc...) I don't really like being the one "in charge" of that decision, especially since I still feel like crap even in the max dosage. I like the feeling of sleeping like a baby again. But I don't think the peaks and valleys (actually little tiny hills and valleys) are worth it. does anyone else have experience with this switch?

I really don't know why - I just felt the concerta was not working anymore and i did mention that i wasn't noticing effects, if any, until early afternoon. And also insomnia all of the sudden. Maybe she saw it as a release issue mostly. I wish she would've tried your combo:(

Archived