CrazyBoards.org

I'm about to scream

jenpolar

I know that I dont have it as hard as I could, but I just want to say enough already! My husband is contacting his ex girlfriend and going online looking at darn personal ads, my meds have been crazy and so have I (Like on the verge of needing inpatient..you know how you can just feel it?)- I had a tooth pulled because it was infected so I'm on antibiotics- went to the dr today and somehow I have strep? How can I I'm on an antibiotic?? Now I'm on a different one..- I'm getting my husbands head cold- I'm on the rag- what next? seriously what next? That's not including the daily crap- Ugh! I know I'm whining here but I needed to get it out. Its hard enough to function "normally" let alone with all this crap going on! :violin:

Is there anything you can do to just push some issues aside for a while, so you can deal with the pertinent ones first? I know your husband is acting fould, but could he take over some of the responsibilities for a day so you could spend the day in bed recovering? Just a thought. I think you'd probably be able to deal with things easier if you were feeling physically healthier.

I hope things get better for you.

N

I took the past two days for myself. Yesterday I was on the couch all day and I told myself NOT to feel guilty. I was sick and I shouldn't have to be running around cleaning and stuff. I feel a bit better. Now I can at least start dealing with the emotional stuff. My husband was extremely nice to me. Even if he's sucking up I'll take it. It's nice to feel "special" once in awhile..and not the other kind of "special" I normally feel like :rolleyes:

Thank you guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived