CrazyBoards.org

I don't want to elaborate since I can hardly focus... because of this stupid inattention, but I just hate my life!!!!!!

I am sooooooo tired.. and I can't even see what's the point... what's the freaking point???!!!

I wanna die. Why don't I just die?.......

You have to keep trying new meds. Talk to your pdoc. Keep trying new things and don't give up! Try to find positive things in your life and focus on that instead of the negative. I know this is hard but you have to keep fighting for your life!!

Hi,

I have felt that way a lot. I still feel it sometimes. Thankfully nothing lasts forever, your life or the way you feel about it will change eventually. The only thing you can do is take good care of yourself and help the depression along a bit by keeping a routine, doing some light activity and distracting yourself.

Hi evanstar,

Please do not harm yourself.Life is worth the effort.Life is work(Greek:Ergon). But it is a enjoyable ergon.Please do not harm yourself.Life is worth it.I've been depressed and suicidial before so I know what it is like to be depressed.If you want to talk just PM me or post on the board.

Life is worth it.

I feel a lot of the same way sometimes. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way too, these are thoughts and feelings I wouldn't wish on anyone. but there is always a purpose, and there is always a point to your life. it's just not worth it. and please talk to someone your pdoc or a family member or someone...

thanks so much for your support guys... I just called the clinic.. pdoc arrives on the sixteenth but he's already booked till the 28th... damn it seems like forever. He's in Europe. I'm in the Philippines, btw... and subs are not very common here. So I really have to wait. But the secretary told me to call on monday to see if maybe they can squeeze me in.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys... sorry to have disappeared for quite some time. I just felt like backing off a little from the internet.

I finally saw my pdoc again today and I am actually feeling a lot better beginning last week. I guess it's true what they say that the medicines really could take some time to take effect. It's just that it could be frustrating to be there, looking back... it felt like... nothing is working.

But now I am feeling better. Although it still needs a lot of work, I admit... because I still have the ADHD to deal with. So that's another challenge for me.

Archived