CrazyBoards.org

My new found appreciation for K pin!

I have since grwon cold of wanting Klonopin. It never does what it used to and I guess thats the whole point. It takes my anxiety away and thats about it. I don't get loopy or blackout like I used to. But then I was only taking once like every three months. Now I take it everyday. It has been a miracle drug for me because with OCD there is alot of anxiety and I ain't dealing with no anxuety. lol!

I have since grwon cold of wanting Klonopin. It never does what it used to and I guess thats the whole point. It takes my anxiety away and thats about it.

Yep, that is the idea. People seem to quickly get used to the sedating effects but not the anxiety relieving effects.

nf

See I was doing good for the past few days. Been only taking 2 .5 mg of clonazepam for my anxiety and I had to take another one just a few minutes ago cos I could feel my anxiety jumping. I love that I have a doctor who doesn't look down on my past substance abuse problems and treats me the way he would want to be treated. Klonopin besides Xanax are really the only thing that works. But I can't take xanax cos I'll abuse it. K pin I don't do that with so I told my pdoc plz just keep me on the Klonopin and he agreed. IDK what I'm rambling about. Just having a good day.

Archived