CrazyBoards.org

Back in 05 I went thru what they call a meth induced psychosis. They now say I have schizoaffective dosorder which I don't think I have. Just residue from the last psychotic break. It lasted like 7 months and was very traumatizing. I have OCD I know that but, This has been going on for 6 yr's now. I wonder if I'll ever heal from the pschotic crack that I had and I have been off meth for 5 yr's. If I smoke cannabis it throws me into a psychosis that last for like an hour. Also I have to use klonopin to get thru the days because my anxiety is so bad.

First of all, stay away from all the illicit drugs including MJ. Secondly, it doesn't matter the cause of the psychosis; the treatment is the same which is antipsychotics.

I think that you're hoping that it is the meth-induced psychosis because you think that it will eventually go away. But illicit drugs can trigger an underlying disease such as SZ and SZA. So I think you should consider the possibility that indeed you do have SZA.

. But illicit drugs can trigger an underlying disease such as SZ and SZA. So I think you should consider the possibility that indeed you do have SZA.

This happened to a friend of mine. He now believes that two different kinds of alien are visiting planet Earth, partly as a vacation spot (like all of Earth is the seedier side of Amsterdam for them), and partly because the good aliens who want to help us are battling the bad aliens who mean us harm. He also goes through periods of believing, with more or less conviction, that the aliens are trying to use him as a sort of prophet for their agenda of peace and harmony.

I wish to God I was making this up.

Archived