CrazyBoards.org

A Rant and a few questions.

I've started pulling my hair out all the time and picking my skin off. Its only benn a few days, but my eyebrows are nearly gone, and my forehead is raw. I'm really confused why I do this. My OCD has been really bad lately also. I heard an amulance, and to convince myself it wasn't a relative, I had to count in eights for about an hour, And I had to keep checking to see if my cell phone was off, when it was, and same with the lights. Also I yold myself, the school would be safe on 9/11if the rows in the audiotorium were even. I was on edge to whole assembly, until the row was even. Why is it getting worse. I am medicated on this, and I just went up about a month ago. Grrrr.....

I'm not saying the OCD is new. I'm saying the symptoms are new. You said it yourself that they have only been present for a few days.

I've started pulling my hair out all the time and picking my skin off. Its only benn a few days, but my eyebrows are nearly gone, and my forehead is raw. I'm really confused why I do this.

Nip it in the bud, Star.

Archived