CrazyBoards.org

I Just can't stop pacing around the house. My legs are so tired because I pace around the house so much. I take 20 mg of zyprexa and they have given me some procyclyidine to help but it does nothing. My head is racing whilst I pace and I just can't settle down to relax. It really is unbearable I am having to typ this standing up as I just can't stop wandering around the house.

Please tell me that I am not the only person in the world that has this because it is driving me crazy.

I feel like I am sliding in to another big relaps.

• 2 years later...

I have really bad akathesia too...thankfully I can sit down although uncomfortable.  I feel weird because I can't even stand still when I stand and I pace a lot...it's like I have the breaks on 24/7 and it gets really hard at work when I have to stay in one place for a long period of time.  I completely understand what you're going through and I know it's because of the meds.  I still have to wait 2-6 more months until this Invega Sustenna gets out of my system and I won't know if it will go away until then.