CrazyBoards.org

im really...i just dont know what to do

Im being really seriously bullied on formspring and my email and facebook. ive been pretending it doesnt bother me but it really is and its taking everything i have not to go cut and im just laying in my bed crying and shaking and i dont know what to do...

im an excutter and it is taking every morsel of strength that i have to not go do it right now..im i cant take it anymore...its been going on for a year and its gotten so much worse, people have stuck up for me but the hate keeps comeing and i dont know who is doing it

Why don't you change your email and your Facebook account? I don't use Facebook, but I assume that you can start a new account? Look this is just words on a computer screen. It's not real life. If worse comes to worse, turn off your computer ... or unplug it.

There's a thread in here with ideas of things you can do instead of cutting (i.e. distractions, rubbing or holding ice etc) go take a look and try some out! As for the bullying online, I know in New Zealand it is now taken very seriously by the Police, I'm assuming it would be where you are too, maybe a call to your local Police Station is in order? Is the online bullying something that is on-going, or are they just being complete dicks today? Maybe, if it's upsetting you that much, you should avoid those websites for the moment? Online bullying sucks, I'm sorry to hear you're going through this.

Sorry, I just re-read your post- so it's a long term on-going thing, on Facebook, you can block people- have you tried that? Not sure about Formspring, as I've never heard of that before, and I don't know which email service you're with, but chances are, both of those sites can block also. If you decide to talk to the Police, try and keep a copy of as much of the bullying as possible to show them.

You're an ex-cutter and you've been dealing with this bullying for a year without giving in again?

Honey, I mean this with the utmost sincerity: You are INCREDIBLY, enviably strong.

That's the thing to remember. Whoever is doing this isn't worth half of what you are. They have to hide behind the anonymity of the internet in order to feel strong by giving themselves the illusion of being better than everyone in their reach. They're just jerks. If you need one, give yourself a hug from me, and definitely give yourself a smile in the mirror for having come so very far. Your picture says that music saved you.. I'd turn on your favorite song, the one that always lifts your spirits, and maybe do some deep breathing while it plays two or three times.

You can do this. I hope things get better. :)

I agree, a year without and putting up with that shit.. congratulations. SO strong.

Delete Formspring. All people do is bully. Start deleting and blocking on FB. People think they're so tough on the internet. By not cutting you're showing them how much better you are.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite frankly, block the people who are bullying you on facebook (if they make new/fake ones, you can block and/or report it), change your e-mail, delete your formspring. OR start answering stupid mean Formspring posts with silly, witty comebacks (not really MEAN ones, just...have fun with it, be a comedian if you can).

Often bullies are just insecure of themselves, so they take it out on other people. Misplaced rage and whatnot.

It's great that you haven't been self injuring. The fact that you haven't SIed shows your strength. It's so tough to get through things like this when the "easier" route to coping is always in your mind. *hugs*

Archived