CrazyBoards.org

Ambien side effects?

Does ambien cause you to become hungry the next evening? Because I notice i've been starving lately not when I take it but the next evening. Also I feel sort of restless the next day like I need to really workout really had to make this feeling go away. Are these ambien side effects? Or could this be something else?

Have you considered that maybe these are symptoms of a good nights sleep? Ambiens side effects do include increased appetite, but unless your seeing funny colors and chasing the white rabbit down a hole that should be gone by now.

When I first got stabilized on meds and got a good nights sleep, I ate breakfast, AT breakfast time, for the first time in years.

I've been on Ambien CR since 2007, and while I don't think it has increased my appetite per se, I had a number of sleep-eating episodes before I figured out that you really do have to take it right as you get into bed.

Since I've been on Lamictal and feeling generally better, my appetite has improved. As Eden noted, better can equal improved appetite, and getting real sleep is definitely better.

Archived