CrazyBoards.org

Hi im Meg

Hi there, figured I'd start here.

My name is Meg, I am a 25yr old visual artist. I tend to believe that perception and visual processing make up most of the function that art performs, so I came here to try and learn a little bit and maybe get some inspiration. Im sorry for anyone who is grammer or spelling obsessed when reading my posts, you may call it wrong, I call it abstract writing.

I tend to produce fairly conceptual work, and I usually do not have images available, my work tends to not be totally visual and the amount of time it takes to explain can be fairly long and occasionally boring for both parties.

I have a history of troubles in the think tank, but I also tend to think most people do.

I live with my two dogs in Melbourne, Australia and it's finally starting to get warm again from the winter.

Carl Sagan, Kurt Vonnegut,Shirin Ebadi and the Dali Lama are some people I admire.

Cheers!

Hi Meg. You're certainly welcome to look around, but keep in mind that this is a forum for mentally ill people. All of the moderators and administrators have some form of MI, so Crazyboards is all about crazy people helping other crazy people. If you don't have mental health issues, this might not be the place for you.

I'm not sure what you meant by "I have a history of troubles in the think tank." Maybe you could expound on that a bit?

olga

Hello Meg.

You wrote...

"Im sorry for anyone who is grammer or spelling obsessed when reading my posts, you may call it wrong, I call it abstract writing."

Permission to call "I call it abstract writing", humpty-dumptyism?

It's probably part of my autism, but at least I'm a grammar Rommel rather than a grammar Nazi.

(I fight on the side of good grammar, but may turn on that cause if it becomes too tyrannical.)

"I have a history of troubles in the think tank":

A case of kangaroos in the top paddock? (as I acquired it from an Australian)

While this place can appear as bedlam, we don't really have a distinction between the regulars and distinguished lady visitors.

bedlam-william-hogarth.jpg

If you're here, you're an inmate. And that decidedly includes the staff, as Olga's own avatar declares.

Welcome to the sanest bunch of mad people on the net. Or the maddest bunch of sane people... whichever.

Chris

Archived