CrazyBoards.org

FYI I'm leaving the Board

Well, ciao! I ran through the thread you referenced and I saw nothing but good suggestions coming from the mods and others. You were the one hurling insults and SashaSue called you on it. I support her confrontation of your immaturity and excuse-making.

I hope you find the proper care you need.

Guest Vapourware

See you later, alligator!

If you were looking for a board that will validate your ideas about not being honest with yourself, your family and your doctors - then, sorry, this is not the place. If you can't cope with people giving you polite reality checks and ideas to get better - sorry, this is not the place for you. If you can't handle constructive criticism - well, then go and find another board where people give you rainbow farts and lollies.

CB is for real support. That includes being upfront and honest with you if your thought processes are faulty.

I posted on that thread and believe me what told you was for your best interest and let me say also I've tried to post bullshit before lying to myself and everyone else and as far I'm concerned I'm glad everyone went to my ass I called merely a reality check and I need it sometime and as far as I'm concerned this was an instance that you did to so eat you shit sandwich and keep rolling no one is singling you out this is expected in this circumstance

Interesting that you came back to this thread and deleted whatever you wrote. Didn't want to send more people to the threads you posted that were full of self pitying bullshit? If what you have said is true, then you are ill and need real help. Not the idiotic help you get by Googling information posted online by paranoid people with agendas. Go see your doctor and talk about your fears regarding medications. Pdocs know how scary it is to be taking these meds, and have dealt with many people that stop taking them due to those fears. Your doctor will know how to help you. People here were willing to help you, even after you posted some really offensive opinions. You would have done well to accept that help.

Archived