CrazyBoards.org

in that dark place again

I'm in that deep, dark place again. I just want to die, i swear every time my life starts to look even a little bit up, i'm brought down again. every aspect of my life sucks. I only want to be independent and on my own, and I can't even accomplish that. I can't accomplish or do anything. I'm a failure at life...and i can't find a reason to live or anyone to talk to...

Oh, wow, I can so relate. I feel the same way about myself. But you must realize it's the depression talking, the depression that is making you feel like a failure at life. It can really be so hard. I am glad you posted. Please message me if you would like to talk.

-Paula

I understand. I think my depression was settling in all summer, mildly, and now it's here full force. My heart physically hurts in my chest. It sucks. The worst part is that there's no reason for me to feel like this, life is going just fine. I also am not independent anymore. I live with my parents again. You aren't a failure, you will come out of this, we all will.

Archived