CrazyBoards.org

how many of us BP's have been arrested during an mania episode or I guess depressed state

Back when I was a young man and drank and was definetly unmedicated I found myself in the local slammer for drunk and disorderly never anything serious and looking back now I kinda get a little smile on my face not that I'm proud of being arrested but looking back on it now mania explains alot like my tremendous thirst and my longevity and my more than willingness to fight ah such fun memories

I have never been arrested but I met bipolar girl had who quite a story. She somehow climbed up onto the roof of a large synagoge during a religious delusions. It is difficult for me to understand how she even managed to get up there. The police were called and she was arrested and she did not like jail! no she did not like jail ha ha She ended up involuntarily committed to a pretty rough and tumble lock down psyche ward.

one time back when i was a kid I think around seventeen some football team had won the championship and there was a full blown riot going on i remember having knocked back quite few well I decided that this crowd had completely got out of hand a me I was god enough to stop this riot with some godly words I climbed on top of this rock that happened to be there and started my preaching and I dont really remember what happened after that except I was no longer on my rock I was on the ground getting the crap beat out of me I thought it had to be at least four of them so I asked my buddies and they just laghed and said it was just one me and him both got carted off to jail that night

Yeah. I had an "incident" I've written about before, will not re-recount here, ended up being woken up by two deputied and being hauled off.

Cop cars are NOT made for big people. And having your hands cuffed behind your back while belted in for a 10+ mile ride really sucks. Though, not as bad as planning how to kill yourself in a holding cell...

Not personally, but in my state there's a whole court designed to handle this sort of situation (mental health treatment court). sometimes, you have to admit you did the crime, but you end up w/ treatment rather than jail time. sometimes it's a pretrial diversion and if you get back on track MI-wise (or at least participate in treatment regularly and make progress), the charges get dropped. not the best option for everyone...but a good one for some.

Archived