CrazyBoards.org

Klonopin or placebos?

I have recently been given dark orange klonopin pills by the human service center instead of my usual light yellow ones. I was wondering if they were secretly giving me placebos to see if I could handle no klonopin. My anxiety has been super high lately. I know they don't want me on klonopin. At least my last pdoc wasn't too happy about it. What should I do?

Go to drugs.com and select the pill identifier. Then enter the imprint and do the search. It should come back klonopin.

I believe that they just switched generics on you. It should work the same ... I really haven't heard of any problems with klonopin generics.

I tend to agree with the others. It's most likely a change in generics.

This happened to me a while ago w/ Lithium. I was getting pink ones and then at some point they sent purplish ones. I called the pharmacy and they advised me that it was a different manufacturer.

I was getting pink ones and then at some point they sent purplish ones. I called the pharmacy and they advised me that it was a different manufacturer.

This is smart to do. They should warn you if they change generics (sticker on the bottle). If the meds look different, it's always a good idea to call and make sure that you are getting the correct medicine.

I would address them directly and ask them about it. I would think they'red be something illegal about giving you 'placebos' when they tell you they're giving you the real thing...but don't quote me on that or anything. but, yea, it's probably just a generic klonopin.

Archived