CrazyBoards.org

roommate problems

david 45701

I've had a roommate since November of last year and he is a woman hater.He hates women and I love women.And last week he crapped into the bathtub and crapped into the toilet and did not flush it.Today he went on a tirade about women because my female friend Bethanie was there and he didn't want her there.I'm thinking if it gets much worse I'll pitch a tent somewhere.I was raped five years ago and I don't need a woman hater for a roommate.When he first moved in in November of last year the first day he wanted me to give him a bath and to wash his creases(penis,buttock). And then after that on his first day he wanted me to sleep in the same room as him.I have my own room and he has his own room.My roommate is afraid of the dark so he sleeps with his light on in his room all night.I am 44 years old and he is 46 years old.

I'd be looking for another roommate ASAP. This guy is disgusting at best and dangerous at worst. You don't need to tolerate this. Take action to either throw him out and get another roommate or find another place to live. This is horrible.

Archived