CrazyBoards.org

Messed up dream

Couldn't find any dream discussion thread but feel free to move this if there is one. Anyways my latest messed up dream. Feel free to analyze it or just use it for your own amusement lol.

I'm hanging out outside of the old Safeway that has since closed down and chatting with one of the cashiers who works at the other location. I'm either smoking or looking for a cig I think. I look up and see a plane circling over head and it continues circling around a few times before it starts going down and crashes in the distance causing a huge explosion and fireball. A ton of people all come out of the Safeway and go rushing towards where the plane crashed and I follow but I'm not running just walking. We get to where the plane crashed but there isn't really anything there. It's kind of like a divide for a road or something in the bushes and I say something about how if the pilot hadn't crashed it where he did he would've killed a lot of people because there was buildings on either side of where he crashed. Then I find myself in a bar, (I think sort of like the restaurant/bar I was at on vacation). I think I'm drinking and talking about what had happened. Anyways that's all I can remember.

Edited by stankydrawz

• 3 weeks later...

Since this seems to be such a popular thread I'll share another one lol... Ever since starting remeron I've remembered my dreams almost every night and some of them were quite fucked up like last night's...

Sorry but the first part is kind of vague, but it seems like kind of a reocurring theme in my dreams. I'm enrolled in school but I'm having anxiety because I haven't gone to some classes. After that part I'm in my room trying to wake up and I can kind of see my room from my bed but everything looks really weird. I go in cycles from being in my bed to seeing my room a few times (obviously I'm trying to wake up) and I finally get up and I need to go tell my dad that something's wrong with me. I go down the dark hall and see a cat (I guess it's mine although it doesn't really look like it) and I notice that it's making a weird noise. I look at it more closely and it has the cord from the box fan wrapped around itself and it's neck so I panic and try to get it off but I can't and then I go to open my dad's bedroom door to tell him about the cat. Just as I get to his door I wake up.

• 2 months later...

I had a dream that I blew up a ballon into the sky. It gets as big as a buliding then I see A red What looks like a 787 if they have one it was one big plane. I'm on it but rather then it having seats it has dorm rooms like the psych ward. I go to the cockpit and I see there on auto pilot. They brush a couple of trees then the plane spirals out of control. I ask my brother to hold onto me as where going down. It was all a plot from the pilot to get insurence money from the crash. Evrybody survives but then I smell fumes from the wreck and the pilot lights a match and sets the wreck on fire. I rememeber going out of one of the dorm room window's to tell the cops that it was all a set up. and that was about it.

I had a dream a few nights ago that I went to an Edwardian mansion somewhere in the English countryside. I was visiting someone who was apparently my friend. We were enjoying dinner when suddenly something was telling me to get out, so I did. As I left I saw the house keeper who wanted to show me something. It looked like an safe in the wall, she opened it and told me it was an old fashioned mental institution, I entered willingly. When I got in there everything was in black and white. All the patients were planning an escape and I wanted to help. After killing the Nazi guard I found out that they were all actors....

I woke up feeling so unnerved believing that everyone was just acting. :S

• 2 months later...