CrazyBoards.org

I've had some kind of stomach flu or food poisoning since yesterday morning, can't keep anything down. the regular doc sent me home to rest and have fluids, im going to be ok but

I haven't been able to keep my meds down since friday night. so um queasy and agitated and seeing shadows flicker and all the nasty little things are gearing up. this along with feeling like hell and being unable to eat sucks!

I am pretty much just kvetching but if anyone has been through any kind of similar involuntary medfree times, or has any advice to get through today, it would make me feel a lot leas alone at the moment

ugh...

your doctor can give you an amazing antinausea med which will make it possible for you to take your meds

call up asap and ask for it

Ondansetron

really, it saved me when I had a lengthy food poisening

call NOW and get it called into your pharmacy

im already taking Dramamine as per the doctor

im supposed to go back Tuesday if no better.

my pdoc wont be around til Wednesday

its...just getting through the day, basically

at least I don't have to leave the house, I have soup and ginger tea to get by.

and cigarettes. blech!

thanks for the suggestion, if it starts to get really scary up in here or way out of control, I can always go back sooner I suplose

I went in this morning? I don't know it feels weird to call and demand a specific other medicine when I was just there a few hours ago. lol maybe im just timid of doctors but I thought id make it through the day and give this stuff a chance to work first

I managed to keep my night dose down, I'm up super early though and still feel kind of out of it. I also ate some soup and didn't puke so what they told me to do worked...it was a rough day though.

Archived