CrazyBoards.org

I can never be sure I'm not dead!

IDK guys we all know how OCD grips unto a theme and then we have to deal with the anxiety because of it. OCD is so overwhelming. To accept that one is dead and about to be thronw in the lake of fire is the scariest outcome to a Christian. IDK valium isn't working Klonopin isn't working and everything I'm facing seems like it's getting worse and worse.

I wish reason will help in my quest to know that I'm not dead. The repetive thoughts over and over are Hell in themselves but. Ppl keep reassuring me that I am alive and well. And that everything is peachy towards me and God

I wish reason will help in my quest to know that I'm not dead. The repetive thoughts over and over are Hell in themselves but. Ppl keep reassuring me that I am alive and well. And that everything is peachy towards me and God

You are not dead. Otherwise how could you be posting on this board? I think that you need a change in your meds. If it is OCD, why aren't you on an SSRI or clomipramine? Quite frankly this sounds to me more than just OCD.

Call your pdoc. If you are in a bad crisis, go to the ER.

Yes I go to therapy. But the spikes last so long. Then I get tired and fall asleep. IDK why the benzo's have been pooping out on me. And why my OCD is so challenging. You just got to throw up that white flag and say no more to this. Because trying to find logic in something that isn't logical is impossable.

i'm sorry that the intrusive overwhelming thoughts are so bad- maybe your meds aren't playing nicely together anymore with your brain chemistry or something but i will tell you now (if it helps) that you are alive because i'm reading your post, i hear your pain and i'm sorry that you're going through it.

i agree with those who have said calling the pdoc would be a good plan...hope tomorrow is better.

~lizzie

ps i grew up with a lot of heavy religious messages in my life and still to this day through family- i know how they can really wreak havoc with those of us with OCD. talk to your therapist if you can about it- you never know one thing they might say could help something click in your head that you can repeat to yourself when those feelings get so bad.

Archived