CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
water

whatever the weather

Finally, we are getting a little snow. But only a little. The temperature is dropping rapidly. Thirty minutes ago it was 22 degrees F. Right now it is 19 degrees F and falling. Could be -3 F tonight. We have high, high winds.

The snow started here around 2 PM, and we already have about 4 inches.  The worst of the blizzard is tomorrow sometime.

Not snowing at the moment, but it is the calm before the storm.  Blizzard conditions are set for all day today, with high winds.

10 degrees F and sunny. Winds have died down considerably. 

Not snowing at the moment, but it is the calm before the storm.  Blizzard conditions are set for all day today, with high winds.

are you ok melissa?

It is fuking freezing here right now. the snow we got is blown all over the winds are so high. tonight we are not supposed to go outside. heh.

are you ok melissa?

It is fuking freezing here right now. the snow we got is blown all over the winds are so high. tonight we are not supposed to go outside. heh.

I'm doing ok, thanks :) 

It is still blizzard conditions but the snow has calmed down a little.  We got about 1.5 feet of snow so far with this storm.  The snow drifts are so high in some places that if you climbed to the top you could climb on to the roof of a house.  And the winds are terrible ... there is a wind watch of some sort, because the winds are getting up to 60-70 mph winds, with a wind chill of -30 F by tonight.

Fortunately we still have power.

are you ok melissa?

I'm doing ok, thanks :)

It is still blizzard conditions but the snow has calmed down a little.  We got about 1.5 feet of snow so far with this storm.  The snow drifts are so high in some places that if you climbed to the top you could climb on to the roof of a house.  And the winds are terrible ... there is a wind watch of some sort, because the winds are getting up to 60-70 mph winds, with a wind chill of -30 F by tonight.

Fortunately we still have power.

I'm in pretty much the same position. It isn't snowing anymore, but the wind is blowing around all the snow that we have. The snow is so deep now that my patio table is completely buried... including all the planters I have on it (some of the planters are over 12" tall.)

No more snow for today, but we've got another storm blowing in on Tuesday. It will be another 5"-8". I'm so sick of this...

No more snow for today, but we've got another storm blowing in on Tuesday. It will be another 5"-8". I'm so sick of this...

Same here on Tuesday.  This snow just will not end.

More snow tomorrow, at the moment 1-3 inches, but that amount has changed a couple times over the day.

In the teens now, down to 0 F tonight.

13 degrees Fahrenheit. It's not snowing right now, thankfully. It's due to start snowing again tomorrow afternoon/evening.

4 degrees F and it's already below the predicted low for tonight. I think it will be zero by morning. We finally got some snow today. It was very fine snow and only 4-5 inches, but I'm grateful for it. Still a little windy.

Too much snow.  No where to put it.  Sick of snow.  Very cold, think I live near Melissa cuz windchills are horrible.  Nearly 90 inches of snow this winter (so far!)  Not looking forward to breaking the record.  I love the snow, just not so much of it!

Too much snow.  No where to put it.  Sick of snow.  Very cold, think I live near Melissa cuz windchills are horrible.  Nearly 90 inches of snow this winter (so far!)  Not looking forward to breaking the record.  I love the snow, just not so much of it!

Send some more of it down here, please.

3 inches of sleet = mush = giant sheet of ice tomorrow morning

3 inches of sleet = mush = giant sheet of ice tomorrow morning

Oh man, that is not fun.  Be careful!

Currently 10 degrees F here.

I think you do live near me ... we've had about that same amount of snow this winter too, and they said with the snow today it will break the record.

Screen shot of Ithaca's tourism website:

gallery_5895_512_303261.png

lol.

We got 6 inches last night. I think. need to go out and shovel the driveway.

getting more snow tomorrow but 'just' an inch.