CrazyBoards.org

water

whatever the weather

Hot again today. Getting really unbearable as there was no wind. I so hope it cools down a little soon, but they aren't forecasting that. :(

very foggy, very muggy. the air is full of water and it is hard to breathe. tomorrow the heat is coming. supposed to go up to the 90's and be sunny and humid which makes it feel like the 100's - what they like to call 'heat index'.

Guest Vapourware

It was a sunny day, although quite cold in the morning. It dropped down to 1C this morning, which made it one of the coldest mornings on record for here.

Another hot day 26C!!!!! Have been sitting out in the sun in my shorts, sun top, flip flops, sun hat, sunglasses and sunscreen as I burn easily and am just loving the heat that is so alien to us Irish!! There is a really nice breeze out so it's a very pleasant day......

Partially cloudy, low 60s, and the air is thick with live oak pollen. *sneeze, snort, cough, rub eyes*

we seem to have it all today. rain, sun, humidity, dry air. supposedly storms are coming again and it is going up to 90F or 32C. (need to start using celsius)

It was lovely and rainy and in the 60's here yesterday, and today it's in the low 90's, and very muggy and sunny. Just repulsive. I hate hot weather.

Wow, i finally reached the end. i'm very ocd about it.

Well, let's see,...I live in what is now called Miami-Dade County. It used to be called Dade County but nobody knew of it that way. People only knew the Miami part, so we voted and changed the name. Taxes increased, but I digress.

Ok, we had no autumn, we had no freaking winter (except one weak cold front that the Divine One provided for my birthday) I do not do well in heat (more ways than one) I always get extremely depressed in the summer. It's kinda like reversed SAD. So, just when we got spring, bammo came summer. Today is May 27th. Hurricane Season is not supposed to start until June 1.

WE are not ready for this. The price of water has gone up. Everybody is in a bad mood. Is hot. There was this guy running naked on McArthur Causeway that started biting/eating the face of some homeless guy. This place is just plain weird.

Last week we had 9 inches of rain and most of the western part of the county flooded,. They had to pump 250,000 gallons of water to the Everglades.

Now, they are worried about Beryl? Jim Cantori (weather channels main hunk meteorologist who wears tight pants and pumps up)

is on duty for this 'thing' to come in. It has a 60 mile eye. The worst is yet to come. I just hope it turns north. I love the way they hype it up. They are even saying that this is going to be like Wilma in 2005.

Well, gotta go see what else is on tv because I am definitely not ready for Hurricane Season. I want a cold front and I believe I am entitled to it.

LOL, Beryl is a baby, not even coming close to miami-dade. Thank god it's at the beginning of the season and the course it took was in colder water. Otherwise, it could be much stronger. It has a *very* odd course for a hurricane. Nothing *ever* hits JAX, the jet stream moves it up to the Carolinas. Beryl was north of FL and went south - very weird.

North FL is in the middle of a huge drought. Too bad they pushed your water to the Everglades and not up here. They're actually happy for the rain that will come from Beryl - they don't think it's enough though.

Huge thunderstorm-this is the third time in two weeks we've gotten hail. Both dogs are terrified.

Guest Vapourware

It's cold here in the mornings - I'm rugged up in a jacket and the heater is on as I type this - but the days have been sunny and mild. I'm actually hoping it will rain a bit soon, so lazy me doesn't have to water the garden for a bit.

Guest Vapourware

Overcast here today, maybe I'll get my wish for rain.

Though it was wet a lot today (though not raining much, just a pretty constant drizzle), I am so glad that the temperature has dropped. :)

Hot and humid. A/C is on for the 2nd time this year!