CrazyBoards.org
water

whatever the weather

62° to 68° until the weekend, when we creep up into the 70s.

It was around 90 degrees F (32 C) and sunny here today. Extremely high humidity. Just horrible weather, and I think it is making me sick.

13 hours ago, jt07 said:

It was around 90 degrees F (32 C) and sunny here today. Extremely high humidity. Just horrible weather, and I think it is making me sick.

Ick! Sorry. I did "my time" back east, and quickly discovered why my parents moved to California. LOL. The Midwest and South are nasty too. San Diego has the best weather for most people's taste. I like the variety we get in the Pacific Northwest, however, even though it means putting up with more extreme temperatures on occasion. I love having a little snow. The occasional heat waves I could do without, but that's what AC is for. Without the humidity, it's much more pleasant. It's 63°/51° here today (17°C/11°C), mostly cloudy. This is my favorite kind of weather, which is a good thing, because we have a lot of it.

Low 90s F (33 C). Unbelievable humidity. 

It's 96 F here today. My A/C isn't doing as much as I'd like it to, but hey, it's the peak of the heat wave. It should cool down some tomorrow. :/

Thunderstorms. Heavy rain. It's dark as night here.

So humid. Like the air is steam. There is a cold front coming through though to drop the humidity considerably and the temperature a little.

Mostly 70s the next 10 days, but we have a few hot days (85-90).

It's 80 degrees F (27 C) right now and the humidity is lower. It's much better than yesterday, but it's still a little warm for me and a little more humid than I prefer. But I'll take it!

We've had a string of 4 perfect days with high temperatures in the 70s F (24 C) or low 80s F (27 C) and very low humidity, but unfortunately it's back in the steam bath starting tomorrow.

Today it was boots and jeans weather. It's been highs in the low seventies.

Mid-80s F (29 C) and very humid. Sweltering again.

Hot and humid. A line of heavy rain is heading this way. Should be here in an hour or two.

Hot (almost 90 degrees F (32 C)) and very humid. I am really struggling in this heat and humidity, and this is just the beginning of a heat wave. It's going to get much worse as the week goes on.