CrazyBoards.org

water

whatever the weather

2 hours ago, Rabbit37 said:

Slightly chilly and damp today. Annoying time of year, have to layer and unlayer. Windows are closed today, but then the rooms get stuffy. Turn the fans on, even low, and it starts turning chilly. Argh.

my bedroom window stays open tho, what else are quilts made for? And my husky pup is digging the shit out of the cool patio. 

Ordinarily when it is not so hot, October is my favorite month of the year. I think it's nice and crisp and not chilly. 

Nice October day with temperatures around 70 F (21 C) but with very little sun. It's going to be around 52 F (11 C) tonight. Unfortunately, it's going to get hotter tomorrow and over the weekend.

Oh I agree, crisp is nice, and I've been waiting for it. It was damp yesterday though, somehow didn't feel as pleasant. May have just been my mood. 

It was a beautiful day today. Sunny and highs in the low-to-mid 70's F (24 C) and no humidity. Gonna be crisp tonight but hotter tomorrow.

It was warm today but not unpleasantly so. Low humidity. Expecting rain tomorrow and then much cooler temperatures.

Finally, turned chilly as a strong cold front came through. There were very high winds today. It was dark as night all afternoon, and it rained a little but just a little. The wind was frightening though. Now expecting a low of 42 degrees F (5 C) tonight. It is glorious. 

7 hours ago, jt07 said:

Finally, turned chilly as a strong cold front came through. There were very high winds today. It was dark as night all afternoon, and it rained a little but just a little. The wind was frightening though. Now expecting a low of 42 degrees F (5 C) tonight. It is glorious. 

I love the gloomy cold fronts. It's 59F now (6:20am), that's the high for today, and will be 36F tonight. No rain though. 

It was a cool, crisp day today (62 degrees F, 17 C). Tonight it's going to be downright chilly: 35 degrees F, 2 C.

On 10/16/2017 at 11:58 PM, jt07 said:

It was a cool, crisp day today (62 degrees F, 17 C). Tonight it's going to be downright chilly: 35 degrees F, 2 C.

It was the same yesterday and just a little bit warmer today. Tonight will be in the 40s F (6 C) I think.

Getting warm today. It was still pleasant and sunny though. A little cool tonight.

Warm today (77 F, 25 C) and partly cloudy. Getting ready for rain tomorrow or Monday.

Warm today. It's going to rain tonight and tomorrow along with a major cold front coming through. It might be time soon to turn on the heat for the first time this fall.

We had hail during the day today. Chilly tonight with lows in the upper 30s F (3 C).

It was quite chilly today. High of only 50 degrees F (10 C) and it was gloomy and dark. Tonight may be our first freeze of the season. Freeze warning out.

Last night the low was 28 degrees F (-2 C) and we had our first freeze. However, things warmed up nicely and we had a sunny high of 59 degrees F (15 C). Tonight it's not going to be quite as cold as last night with lows in the 40s F ( 6 C).

It's in the sixties F today (18 C) but only for today. Tomorrow it will be cold with possibly even snow. A week ago it was near 80 degrees F (27 C). Here is my problem ...l feel like we are switching right from summer to winter and are cutting out fall. Where are the warm days and cool nights of fall? Today is like the only real fall day that we've had and it's gone tomorrow.

It's raining right now. The temperature is beginning to fall.

It was around 38 degrees F (+3 C) here today and was very dark and cloudy. It's going to be cold tonight. Probably below freezing.

Nicely chilly, and windy thanks to tropical storm phillipe. Heh, my porch is now covered in leaves, they're finally falling. Fall is here, yay!