CrazyBoards.org

water

whatever the weather

I’m gonna jump in here in spite of a loneliness debate I participated in the other day on Twitter and check their theory. 

It’s gonna be 90’s and t-storms here for the next 10 days. 

Yummy. 

Edited by BipolarSpinster
A freaking apostrophe

Hot (90 F), humid, and hellish today. Why couldn't yesterday's weather stick around for a while?

6 minutes ago, jt07 said:

Hot (90 F), humid, and hellish today. Why couldn't yesterday's weather stick around for a while?

Exactly what we had here in Nashville today. And tomorrow.  Thunderstorms disappeared. 

Hot. Humid. Going to be hot and humid for at least the next week. Rain/storm chance every day.

I live in a cold wet climate. I was forced out of Southern California by my relatives. It’s better to live here than have to face drop in visits and unwanted invitations to family gatherings. Once my brother showed up in Texas (while I lived there) unannounced and simply assumed that I would be at home. Fortunately I wasn’t. I have to move often in order to prevent family conflict. Looking forward to warmer days this summer.

Very hot and humid. Need a cold front like right now.

Hot and humid. I am sick of this weather.

It was hot today and slightly less humid. Tomorrow is going to be a little worse. But the weekend starts a heat/humidity wave that even the weather people are calling extreme. The temperatures will be over 90 with heat indices in the 100s. I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know how I will survive.

Hot again today (88 F) but the humidity was still not too bad. Tomorrow is going to be hotter and the humidity is going to ramp up.

Just horrible. 90 F and so humid. The dew point is over 70. No relief in sight.

Just getting home from an outdoor wedding in SoCal.  It was forecasted as of yesterday to be in the low 80s...instead it was probably high 50s.  Which isn't bad, except for when you (and everyone else) is dressed for it to be in the low 80s.  The venue brought out blankets for everyone to use. 

• Like 1

Yet another mid 90’s day not counting humidity so possibly close to 100 with heat index. Annnnd t-storms. Need to get Abby out for her walk before it hits 85 at 9 am!

Why, why is 100% humidity not raining? Get on with the fucking raining and put us out of our misery. 

• Like 1

Yeah it's not particularly original or funny but I'm going to do it anyway. Damn the consequences. Damn them! Damn then I say. Absolutely soaking wet. Eww! Bukkake is no laughing matter. Oh someone kill me.

• Haha 1

Just dying here. Mid-nineties. Humidity out the whazoo. I bought a new high-velocity fan but it is of limited help.