CrazyBoards.org

water

whatever the weather

So disgusting. Down to 5:00 am trying to get our walk in before we evaporate after melting like lava. And it was still 78° index with 85° humidity. I actually had to cut the walk short because I was feeling faint this time, which is upsetting cause I need those extra calories while I have this appetite problem. 

Supposed to get to 97° index again today. Trying to get my bedroom cool enough even with an a/c unit in the living room is a scientific placing of fans to get some of it blowing that way. 

Edited by DammitJanet

too cold

and daylight hours are "blink and you miss it" type deal

but, lots of things are starting to bloom, so i'm sneezing like a cunt

Still hot and muggy, but I installed a window unit upstairs yesterday, and can now sleep and work in comfort. 

Keep bumping our walks earlier and earlier in the morning cause it’s getting too hot to walk 20 minutes much less the hour we usually go...so we started at 5 this morning and the heat index was already 80° With 76% humidity! Suffocating and we had to stop at 35 minutes...there goes my hopes for weight loss. 

Edited by DammitJanet
  • Sad 1

It’ll be 84F, sunny and low humidity today. And a nice weekend forecast, tho I haven’t looked at specifics. 

10 am and heat index is already 91°.  Humidity 68% isn’t helping. 

I guess cleaning my car out is out of picture, again. 

• Sad 1

Similar weather here. I fucking loathe summer.

• Like 2

It was 92 degrees F today. Hottest day of the year so far. And it is extremely humid. Give me winter back.

Near 90F today, but fairly low humidity. Looked at the end of the week forecast, tho, 94F with a heat index of 105. 

84% humidity... 🤮 and it’ll get up to 86ish but at least we get a one day reprieve of less than 90 something. 

• Like 1

Nice morning, sunny and 79F currently, but humidity will begin rising, and thunderstorms due later this afternoon. Remnants of former hurricane Barry will reach here by Thursday, and now saturday’s forecast is 100F. Thank god I sprung for the second a/c for upstairs. 

Our walk began at 530 again today, and it was still ridiculous out there at 77° and 87 humidity! Thought I’d pass out...soon it’s going to be in the 80’s at that time and I’m not sure I’ll be able to do that! Thunderstorms to look forward to today though! Yay for that!

Extreme heat watches and warnings for most of my state........For the next 3 days, actual temps will be 97-99 F, while heat indexes will be 108-111 F.

Everyone is being warned to not go outside unless absolutely necessary, and to keep all pets indoors.

Electric fans are being given away free to those unfortunate folks who have no AC.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, CrazyRedhead said:

Extreme heat watches and warnings for most of my state........For the next 3 days, actual temps will be 97-99 F, while heat indexes will be 108-111 F.

Everyone is being warned to not go outside unless absolutely necessary, and to keep all pets indoors.

Electric fans are being given away free to those unfortunate folks who have no AC.

Yuck. This heat is scaring me...with all the climate deniers. Stay cool. 

• Like 1