CrazyBoards.org

water

whatever the weather

3 minutes ago, DammitJanet said:

Stay cool. 

Thanks, I will.....I am going to be parked inside today with my AC rolling.....

• Like 1

A nice overcast 76 with 55% humidity. Leagues better than ultra bright 100 degree heat with 30% humidity.

House is incredibly comfortable with just the two very small a/c’s, and a shit-ton of strategically placed fans. Opened the door to get mail, felt like opening an oven. 95F, heat index of 107F. And yeah, way too bright. 

Warnings of possible heat index of 115F today, although now looks like it won’t get about 108F (yay?). But looking ahead, coldfront comes through Monday, Tuesday’s high will be 79F! 

Yes, in my area we're supposed to get a "cold snap" starting Monday.......Highs next week "only" in mid-80s....LOL

13 minutes ago, CrazyRedhead said:

Yes, in my area we're supposed to get a "cold snap" starting Monday.......Highs next week "only" in mid-80s....LOL

Same. Mid 80’s but it’ll still be too hot to comfortably walk Abby at 530 cause of the humidity. 😐

Just now, DammitJanet said:

Same. Mid 80’s but it’ll still be too hot to comfortably walk Abby at 530 cause of the humidity. 😐

Yes, the humidity is what makes it so bad.........**SIGH**

• Like 1

37 celcius here -- about 100 for the fahrenheit crowd. it's been lovely and under 30 for the last few weeks, i forgot about that wall of heat that you hit when you walk outside in 35+.

• Like 1

9C sounded pleasant til I read hail. Eek, drive safe.

technically it’s cooler today, somewhere in the upper 70’s, but freaking humidity is pissing me off. Enough already. 

It’s humid and warm. But, I am not complaining. Soon enough I will have to turn the heat on and prepare for the cold weather. 

Hot. Causes ants to swarm indoors. Kept waking up to ants eating my face.

time for even more poison.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, argh said:

Hot. Causes ants to swarm indoors. Kept waking up to ants eating my face.

time for even more poison.

Have you tried the "TERRO" brand ant bait stations?.......They worked pretty well for me when I had ants.

• Like 1

Still cold

But, sunny days are getting more frequent. Wattle trees are blooming (sneeze) and wild birds are shagging, and collecting nesting materials

It’ll be hot and sunny again today, as well as tomorrow for the most part. Then a coolfront passes through, rain + knocks it back down to reasonable.