CrazyBoards.org

water

whatever the weather

It’s gorgeous. It’s in the 70’s, with low humidity, sunshine, and a nice breeze. And all I can think about is jt. Do you suppose it will be that way for the rest of my life? There’ll be a mark on my internal barometer that’s labeled “jt weather?” I miss him so much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gearhead said:

It’s gorgeous. It’s in the 70’s, with low humidity, sunshine, and a nice breeze. And all I can think about is jt. Do you suppose it will be that way for the rest of my life? There’ll be a mark on my internal barometer that’s labeled “jt weather?” I miss him so much.

It made me so said when I read the news that he never got to move to a more temperate climate. I miss jt too. 

It rained. That’s how it do here now; we get rain. The sun made a feeble appearance late this afternoon, but it’s hard not to feel as if it’s just half-assing it. 

19 hours ago, Gearhead said:

It rained. That’s how it do here now; we get rain. The sun made a feeble appearance late this afternoon, but it’s hard not to feel as if it’s just half-assing it. 

Same. No sun for two days and rain all day yesterday. Fortunately, the highs are now in the 80’s. No more 90’s. And the lows may actually start feeling downright chilly! They were in the mid-70’s forever but it’s about to get down to 59°. So things are starting to feel better all around today. 

Oh and sunny for the next several days. Yay

i have to preface this with well wishes to those in the hurricane's path

that is bad

BUT, that doesn't mean i'm not freezing and miserable here lol

1 C this morning, in a land not known for cold weather :(

The 80’s were great while they lasted. Beginning tomorrow we’re back into the 90’s. For days. This morning was great at the dog park at 7 am. Pure heaven. 

Sunny and pleasant, in the mid-70s F here.......But Thursday night and Friday are supposed to be windy and rainy, due to the leftovers from Hurricane Dorian.

still hot! damn! i looked at the 14 day forecast, though, and it looks like things might be cooling a bit. the highs were all under 30 C, anyway. the mornings have been cooler lately, but the nights are still pretty warm. looking forward to sleeping more comfortably. 

@Gearhead i've been thinking of jt too. the cooling of the weather is so glorious. i'm sad he's not here for it.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, echolocation said:

@Gearhead i've been thinking of jt too. the cooling of the weather is so glorious. i'm sad he's not here for it.

@echolocation Thank you for knowing what I was thinking.

Rainy and chilly. Feels like September as I remember September being when I was in school (climate change has made it so hot as of recent). It was a cooler, wetter summer than it has been the past few years. No forest fires and ash in the air for once.