CrazyBoards.org
water

whatever the weather

Posted (edited)

For some reason it’s still dark out at 5:45...Abby and I used to start our walk at 5:30 and sunrise used to happen just prior to that?

The heat index is already 80°.  Not exactly walking weather anyway. 😦 Can’t even take her potty as she’s whining by the door since it’s dark, and there is nothing but thick bushes surrounding the hotel and there’s a murderer loose from the prison still and I’m terrified anywhere I go with her right now!

Update: now just 9:30 am and already 90° index. 🥵 

Edited by DammitJanet

An incredible morning. Going to be sunny, it’s 61F currently and crisp. Going to be a beautiful low humidity weekend.

After the humid weather (for Ireland!!!) it has now cooled down. We had torrential rain all day yesterday but today was dry

Hailstones the size of golf balls, thunder and lightning, and a tornado. Just a typical winter's day here.

Wow it’s almost a tad chilly this morning! Felt amazing. Only 65° out right now! I don’t have any clean clothes to take Abby to the park, which is a huge shame. Guess I know what I’m doing this morning. Unfortunately, it won’t stay that way...rising back to 92° again later. Oh well. 

I’m in Michigan, and it’s nice. It was sunny and in the 70’s today. Also I am allergic to sheep.