CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
syntaxfree

TOS (split from New User Agreement)

As a BP person who is VERY unstable right now and "trying new treatments" because I'm fucking TREATMENT RESISTANT asshole, you can take your crap and leave if you keep this up, actually. My life has been HELL with the BP, I do the very best I can, I have a master's degree, a healthy marriage, with an awesome guy, a great kid, and a LOT of stress right now. I'm giving up my TEETH for stability (rare side effect, need dentures) for a medication that works. So take your prejudices about both cluster b and BP people trying new treatments elsewhere, or read the terms of service which INDICATE that you need to be RESPECTFUL and DECENT if you take the time to read them.

Sigh.

Anna

Sir -

We often find that our members spend a considerable amount of time lurking and reading the various boards before ever deciding to post. You may find it beneficial to spend some time perusing the boards as a reader to become accustomed to the style and tone of discourse we employ, and to become familiar with the special sensitivities encountered in particular forums. We don't walk on eggshells much around here, but as you're discovering, there's an ethos to which we all subscribe and which guides our interactions. I encourage you to take some time to acclimate.

Cerberus

I love this:

Please note also that this lingo/usage was evolved and honed at Crazy Meds, a much more scientific-oriented board, and is subject to gradual drifting and changing at Crazy Boards.

Oh, really? Well, read some of the forums, pal. You'll find out that if people make unsubstantiated claims for meds, treatments, or the

Ok.

I copy and pasted that sig wholesale. And I thought -- if I stay here, I'll start using words in different meanings. So the personal lingo will evolve.

That is all.

That is all.

If there was anything arrogant in what I say, it was "annoying cluster Bs". Please, stop picking me apart.

I copy and pasted that sig wholesale. And I thought -- if I stay here, I'll start using words in different meanings. So the personal lingo will evolve.

That is all.

That is all.

If there was anything arrogant in what I say, it was "annoying cluster Bs". Please, stop picking me apart.

IF you stay here, allow me to suggest that instead of concentrating on you personal lingo and accept that many of us, if not most of us use a pretty standard and accepted glossary that can be found here.

I can anticipate that if you use your own lingo that you will be constantly questioned and maybe even ridiculed. So far you have not racked up many points with the members of CB and unless, and until, you are able to recognize that you "hypergraphia".

You may think that your are more intelligent, have a superior vocabulary, and educationally outrank regular CB users, but you should observe olga's advise and cease and desist with your wholesale denouncement of all of us who frequent CB.

If you desire this thread to be finished, well, that is simple, stop responding!

Oh Oh can I keep the thread going???

Recently, as in the past 2 months, I looked at CM. And it really seems like JP has cow-towed to a bunch of legalese. What was once there is no longer. And its kind of sad.

Very thankful for the freedom we have on CrazyBoards!!!

db

Guest Vapourware

I'M TWELVE AND WHAT IS THIS?

I'M NINE OR I WOULD CUSS!