CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Geister

Do any of you blog about your disorders?

Do any of you write or blog about your disorders online? I have a blot on tumblr, http://warpedfamily.tumblr.com/ but am hesitant to actually talk about my disorders and issues, even if it would be therapeutic.If any of you do blog about it, do you ever feel worried people will react negatively towards it? And feel free to share links to your blogs if you want, I'm always looking for something to read and it's nice to relate to people. :)

a lot of us blog right here, under Blogs :)

your blog can be public, or it can be set so only CB members can see it

or you can create a private blog setting and invite a select few to read your posts

we have a very supportive community, and we blog about our mental illness, and cooking,

and gardening, and work, and spouses, and fun things we have done, and health crisis

Yeah, I blog here. It's a private one, though.

I don't think I'd blog out in the open interwebz, though.

I blog here where I'm pretty honest about stuff. I have a second blog that is geared towards medical students where I blog about school stuff and also my mental illness. I hope that I can bust some stigma and open some minds. Plus I enjoy blogging, but I need different content for different audiences. I'm much more honest and open here on CB.

I blog about mine here. I know I will get the support and sometimes the kick in the ass I know I need. Mine is only available for CB members to view. I thought about making it private (only for my friend's to view). But I'm afraid I might miss out on some valuable advice or I may miss out on being able to help someone that's in the same situation as me.

Guest Vapourware

I have a blog on CB where I talk about my disorders. I also a blog hosted publicly where I talk about my dxs in more depth and also medication.

I blog on livejournal about it. I started a blog here last fall, but that was more about my husband's death than about my MI.

I blog here, set so only CB users logged in can see it, good enough for me for now.

I've kept a private blog since I started on LJ back in 2001, but moved my private blogging to DreamWidth instead a few years back. It's 'private' but I keep up with a few people, and I'm very open about everything on there really.

I have a twitter too actually where I am very frank about everything in my life, and it's set to private with only a few people able to view.

I write in a semi-private online journal over at livejournal, and in a log on a private-membership forum. I've tried to be less private in the past, but it's short-lived as eventually I get self-conscious, or my anxiety boils over, or begin fearing that certain people I wouldn't want nosing about might find it, or get all "my life isn't worth talking about" and end up abandoning it. I have a tumblr, but all it's filled with are doodles I created after taking one too many caffeine pills - though they're very related to my crazies - and the occasional reblog.

sometimes. I post it in my regular blog/art journal, publicly. (in my sig)

if it's something I want to talk about that day I do blog about it.

I have a blog at Blogspot. I write about anything I want to, and that is often my illnesses (since they take up a great deal of my time). I don't hide my disorders, as I really don't give a fuck what people think of me.

I have a blog here that only CB users can read. There I can write about most things, but there has been a few times when my illness has shown. But then I am not too good at hiding my symptoms. I like using my blog as a means of self expression, and find it to be very helpful overall.

I also have a blog where I display my artwork and poetry, on blogspot. I haven't written anything there lately, but I will get back to it as I get my life back on track following Christmas. Most of how I can express my feelings, especially when I was really ill and unmedicated, is through creative means. So I wouldn't be surprised if any readers there have figured out I have psychosis, because it is really obvious on some of my paintings. Though so far I haven't 'come out' officially there, but I may in the future.

I have a CB blog that is in various states of inactivity.

I also go to a few very private forums and have very, very, very long journal threads running there.

I blog here on CB where I can be honest about my issues. I also have a private blog on another site which basically serves as a thought diary for me. I have another public blog on a different site. I do write some stuff about my MI there, but there are some things that I don't discuss on that blog because I don't want them to be read by the people who know about that blog, i.e. my friends.

I have 2 blogs.. I blog here as my "private" blog where I'm 100% open, I know you guys won't judge me.. But I also have a blogspot blog Trying On My Masks where I do blog about my MI but I'm not 100% open about every little issue..