CrazyBoards.org

What's kickin' crazy boards?

Hey,

My name is Jessi and I guess I am here to get the motivation I need to ask for help. I finally opened up to a friend just recently, and I have begun to realize that there are other people in the world that feel the same as I do, and that when I claim to be feeling a certain way I am not just being dramatic.

Basic rundown: I am not diagnosed at all, and actually that is part of my problem. I don't feel like I am worth anyone's time, and my problems are miniscule compared to a lot of others' so I won't waste anyone's time on it. I am pretty sure there is some pretty severe anxiety and depression going on, not to mention chronic apathy that is currently crushing me. Like I said, I am mostly here for the reassurance that there are other people out there going through this crap.

I am a really god listener, and I am totally willing to talk to/listen to anyone who needs a friend (even one via the internet), just message me and I will respond as soon as possible.

Hope everyone's doing well!

-Jessi

Hi Jess---I'm glad you found us.

Look around the place. I hope that after reading the posts our members write, you will feel able to see a doctor and get some help. If you have a sympathetic GP, that's a good place to start.

olga

Welcome to CB. :)

Everyone is worth the time to get help. I hope you can feel enough of that to get yourself the help you need. And nobody's problem is less or more than somebody else's, because if your problem is limiting your life (which it sounds like it is) then it is a problem for you and you have just as much right to get help as the next person.

I hope you like it here as well.