CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
LunaRufina

Questions Thread

Well, it's 9pm here and I'm already in bed, but that's only because I'm on heavyduty painkillers following surgery a few weeks ago.  They knock me out as soon as they've kicked in, and if I take them any later I can't wake up at 6am to get ready for work.  Normally during the week I aim to be in bed by 11pm.

What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought for yourself?

Probably not, and I'll usually try pretty much anything. It's not disgust that would stop me, just the fear of contracting some kind of disease.

What's the longest commute you'd be willing to make everyday for a job you love?

1.5 hours.  But it would have to be my dream job.

What is your favorite scent?  Could be a perfume or a regular smell like freshly baked bread or laundry or something.

Spruce!  ^_^  But I like anything that smells "clean" and hate very strong perfumes that smell flowery. Perfume in general smells like poison to me. I like the smell of baked goods, too.

What is your dream job? This could be pure fantasy i.e. you don't have any of the necessary skills to do it, you just would love being able to.

Any job where I can make my own hours, not deal with people, go at my own pace, and make a decent salary (enough so I could live comfortably after all bills are paid for).

Have you ever had food poisoning before?

Canadian humour.  :cool:

Are there certain colours you tend to wear because you feel like they bring out your best physical features?

Edited by radicalfeminist

So so... It is a big city, so it has the classical advantages of it (lots of shops and cultural venues) and disadvantes (chaos, traffic, noise, etc).

Would you like to live in a lonely  mountain?

In some ways I would but in other ways I wouldn't. I'd love the isolation, but hate the not being able to get anywhere.

What colour socks are you wearing today?

They're pink and purple with flying pigs on them.  ^_^

If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would you choose?

Oh man, hard choice!! 

I think I would listen to Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden. 

If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

Either the complete Brahms symphonies or the opera Little Women by Mark Adamo.

If you could magically gain a skill you don't currently have, what would it be?  Could be speaking a foreign language, playing an instrument, being really good at a sport...

Giving my hubby a mind blowing blow job. 

If you could fuck anyone famous with your SO's blessing, who would it be?

I love ice cream, and I eat it every day.

What is your biggest fear?