CrazyBoards.org

LunaRufina

Questions Thread

1 hour ago, Gearhead said:

Oh, lord, there’s dozens. How ‘bout Hotel California?

Do you wear t-shirts with words on them for people to read, or not?

More likely t-shirts with images.

Do you reside with/sleep with a plush friend?

3 minutes ago, Unstrung Harp said:

More likely t-shirts with images.

Do you reside with/sleep with a plush friend?

No.

pizza or tacos?

Really not keen on either, honestly.

Do you shave your legs?

10 minutes ago, Gearhead said:

Really not keen on either, honestly.

Do you shave your legs?

I dont. But one time i was bored or something was going on and proceeded to shave all the hair off my body...so i guess that counts. Im still not sure why i did that. Of course i didn’t shave off my eye brows...that would be weird.

are you lactose intolerant?

I do. And am kind of fascinated by it. No cocoa. My understanding is that it is mostly the sludge that surrounds the cocoa bean.

Do you like dark chocolate?

I do like dark chocolate, but nothing much above 70% cacoa. 

Do you pair your socks when you put them away, or just toss them in the drawer and let them fend for themselves?

10 minutes ago, Gearhead said:

I do like dark chocolate, but nothing much above 70% cacoa. 

Do you pair your socks when you put them away, or just toss them in the drawer and let them fend for themselves?

I don't own any socks

Do you wear any headwear? Hats?

i have a few toques that I wear partially for cold weather, but also for fashion. oh, and i have a snapback that i got this summer to try and venture further into hats. mild success. 

will/did you have to talk to anyone you dislike today?

Been home alone most of the day and only have a couple of errands, so odds are I won’t have to.

would you rather pull out an umbrella as soon as it rains or brave the wet until it’s raining really hard?

Brave the wet. I find umbrellas massively annoying, and get soaked anyway trying to close it and get in the car, or close it while I’m in the car with the door open, and either way I’m fuming. I won’t melt 😂

do you ever collect found objects, like feathers, shells, cicada shells or such? 

1 minute ago, Rabbit37 said:

Brave the wet. I find umbrellas massively annoying, and get soaked anyway trying to close it and get in the car, or close it while I’m in the car with the door open, and either way I’m fuming. I won’t melt 😂

do you ever collect found objects, like feathers, shells, cicada shells or such? 

There was a while in the 90s where i collected about 140 4 leaf clovers

Umbrellas always blow inside out too

Do you live in an apartment, house, or other?

i live in my mom's house. i'd like to own my own home one day, but in this economy... yeesh.

what was the best med you ever took? including any you are still taking.

Zoloft (sertraline) got me through most of two degrees and two childbirths without postpartem depression, so I’ll say that one.

Do you drink beer?

12 hours ago, DogMan said:

I don't own any socks

What the fuck do you mean you don’t own any socks? What is happening to the world? Where am I? How did I get here? I demand that you send me your address so that can get you some fucking socks! You’ll catch your death out there! Don’t make me turn this car around! 

3 hours ago, Unstrung Harp said:

Do you drink beer?

I do drink beer, but I’m snooty about it. There’s a very good craft brewing scene where I live, and my father drank himself to death making Milwaukee famous, so I don’t drink anything that wouldn’t be worth putting in my mouth if it wouldn’t get me a buzz.

Do you have a favorite time of day?

Well it’s not this time, 6:45am, as I try to wake up after being awake for two hours last night.

Do you own any t-shirts or other memorabilia from a concert you attended?

I still have the ticket stubs from the late 70’s! Ted Nugent, Black Sabbath (Van Halen opened for them that year, they ROCKED, BS got booed off the stage for equipment failure), KISS, bad company, Boston, etc. 

so, if you attend concerts, what’s the biggest name you’ve seen? 

oooo, let's see. I have seen The Clash, The Who, Pink Floyd (twice), Grateful Dead (8 or 9 times) and a bunch of midsize and small shows. I have also seen Taylor Swift and Katy Perry somewhat against my will, because I had an elementary-aged daughter. Which reminds me that this morning I am going to attempt to get tickets to see Bob Dylan.

Would you rather deal with the sound of a baby screaming or cats mating?

Screaming baby, hands down. I have three kids, BTDT. Earlier this year, we had a stray kitten literally brought to our door. I (and the vet) could only guess at her age, and she went into her first heat earlier than expected. And of course it started on a Friday night. 24/7 weekend of her yowling, I was ready to strangle her. First thing that Monday was a call to the vet to schedule her spaying! 

Do you have weekend plans? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rabbit37 said:

Screaming baby, hands down. I have three kids, BTDT. Earlier this year, we had a stray kitten literally brought to our door. I (and the vet) could only guess at her age, and she went into her first heat earlier than expected. And of course it started on a Friday night. 24/7 weekend of her yowling, I was ready to strangle her. First thing that Monday was a call to the vet to schedule her spaying! 

Do you have weekend plans? 

I don't have access to a car on weekends, so I just plan on staying in our house and relaxing. Watching tv, reading fiction (although I don't like reading fiction lol), reading Eckhart Tolle, maybe coloring in my adult coloring book, going online. It's usually peaceful, because I live in a small house with my parents, and with no one there for a change, it's peaceful, especially because I don't get along with my dad. It's a relief to be away from him for several hours while he's at work. But sometimes it gets boring, and I take a nap, because my medicine makes me tired, and from boredom. 

Do you like where you live? Meaning, the part of the country or world you live in, and the type of dwelling you live in?