CrazyBoards.org

Worked out too hard last week and was too sore to do anything other than hobble up and down the stairs. But today, I am going to do a easy version of my normal weight routine.

Yesterday's walk with the dogs devolved into one dog running off to chase a coyote, and the other dog (still on the leash) dragging me across hill and dale. Today I have shin splints. And I'm mad at them so I don't know if we'll go for a walk today or not... na that's not really fair- they don't know why I'm mad. We'll go later after the coyotes are gone and the fog clears up.

30 minutes this morning

15 minute walk just now since I won't get one at lunch since I gave up my lunch... drrr... self induced poor scheduling.

20 min walk this morning, 45 this afternoon

30 minute walk this morning, 90 minute walk this afternoon that included some serious hills

45 minutes of water aerobics, half hour of walking tonight, and lots of gardening/chores in between.  Why am I not skinny?

Oh, yeah---3 meals a day plus snacks. :)

olga

I rode my bike to go and visit tryp. It takes me about 75 minutes each way, and there is an elevation change of 45m.

20 min walk, 20 min circuit training

I ran 5 K today - first time since I was diagnosed. Just started running again 2 weeks ago after 2.5 years off. Enjoying it!

40 minute walk at lunch because I had time and it was really nice out.

Nice all, especially Hester's 5k walk.

I, for one, just play fitness games on my Xbox bodily Kinect sensor.  Most of which are totally exhausting.  60 minutes per day *every single day of the week with no exceptions* as per my pulmonologist. 

This is further complicated by the fact that I cannot walk more than 200 meters/yards outside my own subdivision without having to deal with steep grass inclines that seem to have been designed to prohibit pedestrians from accessing throughways. 

On that note, I should probably engage in a rapid walk across the alleyways that few cars traverse.

Perhaps I shall post the results tomorrow evening!!