CrazyBoards.org

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does blowing my nose 10,000 times count?

(Hello there, Sir Boss Gods-- sorry if this isn't the right subforum, but I couldn't quite think of another that might be better. Please do move it if need be, or delete it outright if it's just total

Is this even English?

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, cosima said:

fitbit? :) what kind?

Yeah :)  It's the One--the one you can keep in your pocket or clip to your clothes.  It was a hand-me-down of sorts from hubby (he has a Microsoft Band now, la ti da).  All I really want is steps so it suits my purposes just fine.

• Like 1

@philosophin i have the fitbit flex. i got it on sale and ordered a bunch of cheap bands from amazon so i had a variety of colours. i really like the flex but of course am eyeing the most expensive fitbit which i certainly don't need. i love fitbit. :)

18 hours ago, cosima said:

why do you insist on downplaying your accomplishments? a lot of people here walk only 30 minutes per day. that's a fair amount of light cardio and no one should be ashamed of that

Thank you, I use to be in much better shape prior to this damm depression setting in, so I guess I am just frustrated with myself :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2016 at 9:28 PM, toast said:

Yes, swam in the ocean for what felt like an hour. Completely exhilarating to have your own private beach and just floating out on your own. Definitely worth it. I'm glad I came.

That sounds awesome!  I hope you continue to enjoy having a great time!

-------

Today I was out and about for 6 hours.

Went for a walk this morning, probably 20-25 minutes. I am finding that I am starting to be able to walk faster, so it doesn't take as much time to get there anymore.  I think the next time I walk I will do the whole strip.  It would only be 10 minutes more, and I think I can do it.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I did not, though I'm trying to go out for hour long walks every day. It's hard at the moment though, because Nebraska is just so damn hot for most of the day. I have to go out late or very early, and I'm never awake early.