CrazyBoards.org

LikeMinded, that TOTALLY counts. 5 mph is a VERY VERY fast walk. Are you race walking? Hehe.

<.< >.> hmmm... I once passed a jogger whilst walking to class... a tad embarrassing to be honest... I'm blessed with a 42-inch stride length though, which would also make me an extremely fast runner if my joints weren't so flimsy, so I'm sticking to just walking at an extremely fast pace. :smartass:

Sjs, you got that right! I only finished the Insanity workouts one time through. That was around early last year. I've started it again quite a few times but can't seem to finish it again! They are definitely crazy! Would you like to give it a shot together? I'm feeling better now and think I'll try to start again tomorrow.

I did errands around the house today, like put my camping gear away that's been out for a couple months...which involved a lot of walking from one end of the house to the other, up and down basement steps. Nothing major though.

Walked 3miles.

Proxy wolf ive got to take sone more weight off before i can even attempt insanity! I will let you know when i am ready though. Thank you!

I had a 40-minute hike this morning at 8 AM. grumble. But at least I did something.

olga

I think I should totally get bonus points today.

I was having a near-meltdown over burning the corn muffins for dinner (clearly not about the muffins... didn't sleep well and had some worry today). I SO didn't want to go for a walk.

But after dinner, I took Nugget out for an hour. I'm really glad I did.

So now instead of being 70 calories over my "budget" for the day, I get to eat a serving of ice cream *and* be 80 calories under.

HA! Take that you "I don't wanna walk" attitude! :P

Wooster, that is a great usage of walking for emotional regulation. AND you got ice cream! :)

I did a lot of walking today as well-- a total of about five miles. Something awful happened today and I've spent most of the day crying, in between all the shit I have to do to keep kids dealt with. But I kept finding reasons to walk, because it was the only thing that helped even a little bit.

Aw, dedoubt... I'm sorry you had something awful happen today! :(

Thanks for your encouragement with my "bad day" strategy.

ETA: Did an hour of walking workout at home... 50 min low impact/10 min high impact aerobics. Snuck it in when I wasn't looking. :)

Edited by Wooster

I did my 30-minute walk today. dedoubt, I hope you are okay.

Everyone is doing great with all these miles!

olga

Hey, EP, you did what you could. That's great!

ETA: Did 48 minutes of walk at home aerobics. Got to the beginning of the 5th mile and decided 4 was enough today.

Edited by Wooster

Thanks, Wooster and olga. My eldest son decided to stop homeschooling and move back with his father, and go to a terrible high school (tons of drug use and teen parents). All because I decided to limit computer usage. I'm really bereft at his being gone. :( Then I found out that I'm losing my pdoc. Damn bad week. But it's making me walk a lot!

Today I rode my bike 1 mile, then walked a total of 3 1/2 miles.

dedoubt, that IS a lousy week. I'm glad you are exercising instead of comforting yourself with food.

I walked for 50 minutes today. ouch

olga

I'm glad you are exercising instead of comforting yourself with food.

Ha.. well... um. My daughter did make pumpkin donuts today... and we had brownies earlier... but my total calorie count is where it should be! :rolleyes:

Sorry about your toe, but I'm glad you felt up to almost an hour of walking today!

So i skipped exercising today (im a little weezy from my allergy shot) and opted for a long hot bubble bath.

Back at it tomorrow. ;)

I just walked from the bus stop to my tdoc appointment and back again today. That is just over 20 minutes, which I guess isn't too bad. But whatever it is definitely better than nothing.