CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  

I'm not exactly new; I just haven't logged in for many months. I have bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, depression, anxiety and substance abuse problems. I came back here for support because I'm not currently in treatment due to not having medical insurance-I thought maybe I could use the boards here as an outlet for now.

So anyway, here I am. Hello to everyone!

Hi cupcakes. I hope that you can maybe find treatment with a public agency or some other avenue. There are also free meds given out by the big drug companies to people who can't afford them. If you want more specific help with getting treatment, give us an idea of your general location (country) and we might be able to make some good suggestions.

Good luck!

olga

Hi PinkCupcakes [i remember you!!!]

I'm of two minds on this.

It's nice to "see" you and lovely to have you back but I'm sorry you are in a position where you feel you don't have enough support in your life right now.

You are, of course, always welcome.

As per usual, if you have any questions or concerns let I or any of the other admins or moderators know.

:) Luna