CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  

That I am the happiest, when all are asleep.The house is quiet, and I am alone.. Its really the only time in my day (or i should say night-early morning) when I actually find myself smiling bc im truley happy... Isnt this kinda warped? Dont get my wrong, i like to be around people. Just not as much as Il ike being by myself.......

WOW, I could have written that myself! Here it is, 2:39 AM, and I love being up. No phones ringing, no one bothering me, etc. It may be the quietness and all that is what I like about it. I do ok during the day also, but do love my nights better.

I enjoy being by myself during the day to a point. After almost four years off work (and having kids in school until 2 pm) it has become a bit, well, boring. But that's also because I don't have the money or gas to go places and no concentration to read, do crafts, or work on my art. So sitting here watching tv all day tends to become monotonous. That's one of the reasons I'm going back to school in the fall.

I specifically get up an hour earlier than I need to just so I can have the alone time. It's so nice to be by myself. Course, I have five kids, so the quiet time is precious.

I enjoy being by myself during the day to a point. After almost four years off work (and having kids in school until 2 pm) it has become a bit, well, boring. But that's also because I don't have the money or gas to go places and no concentration to read, do crafts, or work on my art. So sitting here watching tv all day tends to become monotonous. That's one of the reasons I'm going back to school in the fall.

Im a SAHM with 3 very young kids (5 yr, 2 yr, 5 month) .. so i think i must just enjoy the peace... I cannot wait for all three to be in school, my oldest son is in K5now, but when all three are in school I would like to go back to school myself, bc even with the kids, being home all day can be quite boring...

I know what ya mean. I relish the night and any alone time, really. I'm an introvert, so being around people all the time drains me.

I know what ya mean. I relish the night and any alone time, really. I'm an introvert, so being around people all the time drains me.

Yes, being around people takes all my brain energy away. After too much mental stimulation (usually happens/starts in the AM) I have to sleep to relax my head. When I wake up I usually have a headache because my head relaxed and whatever happened to cause the headache. I take 2 excedrin (I am allowed it) and then I am fine for the rest of the day.

I like my alone time too. I'm currently unemployed and my husband usually doesn't get home until around 6pm. He'll stay up until about 10:30-11:00pm and I stay up until about 2:30am. He hates that I stay up so late but I really enjoy my night time alone. I get to watch whatever I want on tv and surf the internet without him complaining. Like others said, the phone is quiet and I like sitting outside on my patio at like 2am smoking a cigarette and looking up at the moon.

I too have young children (2, 4 twins, 5 and 7) All but the 2year old is at school. Boy do I love nap time. He takes 3hour naps. Love it, but I'm also a loner in general. I love being alone with my thoughts while listening to music or watching tv.

I like my alone time too. I'm currently unemployed and my husband usually doesn't get home until around 6pm. He'll stay up until about 10:30-11:00pm and I stay up until about 2:30am. He hates that I stay up so late but I really enjoy my night time alone. I get to watch whatever I want on tv and surf the internet without him complaining. Like others said, the phone is quiet and I like sitting outside on my patio at like 2am smoking a cigarette and looking up at the moon.

Literally this is my and my husband to a T. I feel like I wrote this.