CrazyBoards.org

Rose Tyler

random thoughts!

So I am starting a thread for random thoughts because I didn't really see one and felt like I wanted. That are important enough to write down but not important enough to warrant their own thread/blog post!

Tell us about your day! Are you hungry? Are you bored? What are you doing? What are you listening to? What do you want to do? Do you need to get something off your chest? Are sparkly ponies in your yard?

My house smells strange because we haven't taken out the dump and it's 90 degrees out. Can it freaking cool down already?

You must live where I do. Like, in my house because that's exactly what's going on in it.

My random thought:

I really want to hang out with a friend who has been blowing me off for ages. I don't know why I try anymore.

Check the back closet! Maybe that is where I'm hiding. Also I'm sorry that your friend has been blowing you off. Maybe just giving them the space and let them come to you when they want to hang out.

My eyesight has gotten so bad that I can't read my compact Oxford English Dictionary, even with a 10X magnifying glass. Shit.

There is nothing in the world wrong with starting this topic but I want to point out that we have a chat where we typically discuss the things you mentioned and more. It can be a little intimidating at first. Feel free to lurk or jump right in.

I wonder why this post isn't popular; a random thoughts thread is fantastic. 

Or...

I wonder why this thread isn't popular; random thought posts are fantastic.

Ugh.

Edited by angel_heart

I keep sleeping in my contacts and someone at the coffee shop asked me if I was high because my eyes were red.

I am so fuckin irritable.  I am not quite sure why either.  Maybe it is because it is the weekend.  This mood really needs to change into something more positive though, even just a little.

I'm wondering if I need to have my mood stabilizers adjusted to compensate for the percoset I'm taking.

As I am sitting here, someone emailed to ask if I wanted to fly down to see them sometime in the future.  And I'm thinking, yeah, ok, how do I NOT have to change planes (with no direct flights available) -- I hate airports; they scare the crap out of me.  I just want to get on a plane and then be there.  Plus the money.

How do you get asthma inhalers and epi-pens through security?  Anyway, these are times I wish I could safely drive and had a car.

Lol ^^^

Lying (laying? I forget) in bed listening to Avatar on tv and posting here instead.

I'm not tired and I really need to get some sleep.  I dislike being in the house alone / my husband is out of town.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JustCurious
      so I have sadi this before but i have had many many mnay hallucinations over my whole life time they have been there since i can think such as this thing i used to see when i was 4-7 years old they have gotten more intense over the years there on and off they can last for months or weeks (longest being 6months) and im starting to question things like i thought i saw dead people or did i hallucinate them and its only starting to happening but its hard to explain anything and i feel so numb and i cant access my thoughts can someone please give me reasons why i could be hvaing these hallucinations 
    • By Angeni Mai
      Lately I've been finding myself believing that there are kangaroos and camels in the backyard but later recognize them as deer. It makes no sense because neither kangaroo nor camel are native to my country. 

Additionally, I've been having issues with thinking I'm speaking with people and then when I ask them what we were just talking about, they either say we haven't talked about anything for a while or that we were talking about something completely unrelated to what I thought the conversation was. 

Any ideas of what the Hell might be going on here? I've never had something like this happen persistently up until a few months ago but now it's really becoming a concern. I start seeing a new psychiatrist on the 15th of March, and will bring all of this up, but I kind of wonder if anyone can give me a glimmer of insight of what might be happening here. 
    • By TigerEyes91
      Heyyy... I was diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder. I hear voices, have obsessive/negative thoughts (possibly intrusive), have thought broadcasting, and mood swings. As of now I am on abilify-15mg, rexulti-4mg, and lexapro-20mg. I'm seeing a pdoc as well as a therapist. Though, it's really hard to keep my appointments with my therapist due to my social phobia. I keep thinking people can hear my thoughts and think of me as 'disgusting.' I even sometimes think my family & friends hear me. It's getting so hard to deal with... I think about suicide a lot... but I know deep down that it's not the only option and it is very final. There is help for me!!! 
      Anyone else going through this crappy stuff??? What medications are you on? How do you deal? What has helped you - past and present? How long have you dealt with this? 
      Feel free to add any additional information about what you are going through... I am also here to help anyone going through this because I know how hard it can get... believe me. Sometimes I am better at offering advice rather than taking my own. However, please seek help from a professional if you feel you are at your wits end.  
    • By Grey Matter
      Hello everyone. I find lately I've been getting random moments of panic attacks, suddenly feeling overwhelmed. Seemingly caused by the most innocuous things. Just today it was windy and rainy off and on at the dog park where I take my dog scraps. it was seemingly going fine till one of the tent poles started creeking and popping which scared scrapsy to death so we decided to hang back in the parking lot over viewing the lake and I could feel it coming on so I rushed home and end up curling into a ball on the chair trying the relaxation response while repeating words to lift me up, I don't know whether it helped or not I'm kinda still dealing with the fallout. I was just wondering if anyone gets random episodes like that,sorry if it's a dumb post I just don't know much about any of my conditions.

• By cosima
      i don't want to puncture pictures a billion times with thumbtacks plus my nephew sometimes pulls things down from my board and i don't want thumbtacks flying everywhere.
      any ideas? i don't know if sticky tack will work.. but it seems unlikely.