CrazyBoards.org
Rose Tyler

random thoughts!

[Blade Runner 2019 ver.]A good World War 3 would be to nuke the entire Transco pipeline. Then allow the Tampa Bay Region to drill for oil and gas channeling money into the NASA space program and undergo colonization of Moon and Mars. It would look like Dubai x 4.  Or the Blade runner 2049 version of covering the entire region of central Florida with millions of solar panels and sort of build a communal system where electricity is not used at night. Make a web of elevated bridges, messes of entangled freeways with urbanity spread through all of the state of Florida (100 story buildings next to cookie cutter suburbs...like literally a single family home next to a 200 story building)..

just while i have this in my clipboard

https://time.com/4659308/misophonia-noisy-eating-science/?fbclid=IwAR0gMjFunmromx47sKjoJ3SeM9-PtrQ548iOAantxKBdharziizEq4xH9hg

i'm sure that my dad suffered this. I used to get smacked every time i made noise while eating chips/crisps. If the bag crinkled-smack, if there was a crisp sound-smack, if i cried and said it was impossible-also smack, and told i WILL finish them in silence :lol:

Would anyone care to weigh in on whether or not you can bruise a rib by falling asleep on your side in a snug new underwire bra? 

I find bruises that I don’t know where they came from. I guess it could happen.

On 4/21/2016 at 11:50 AM, jt07 said:

I wonder if Diogenes ever found an honest man.

Did he ever meet you?

I miss you, jt.

Movies, television and adverts have taught me so much about feminism since they chose to embrace it, since equality is monetizable. Here's what I've learned: women can be anything they want to be as long as they're young, attractive and white. Maybe that's unfair. They can be black too as long as they're not too black. Light brown is OK. You can be a human being if you're a light brown. Dark brown women have to be sassy as fuck to make an appearance. "Oh no you didn't girlfriend!" That sort of shit. Black women are always streetwise and fierce. More complex emotions are reserved for lighter skin tones. Hopefully this doesn't sound racist since I was aiming for sounding cynical as fuck. Hate racism and sexism because it's fucking stupid. Claiming superiority while coming out with utter bullshit. Fuck you very much. 

Imagine this pandemic if the result of becoming infected were that you lost your sight, some permanently, some only until they recovered.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Imagine this pandemic if the result of becoming infected were that you lost your sight, some permanently, some only until they recovered.

At a minimum, we might be able to convince the college students to end their spring break in Florida and Mexico.  Seriously.

I think it would be handled to the degree that this current virus should be handled (but isn't).

Edited by dancesintherain

3 minutes ago, dancesintherain said:

At a minimum, we might be able to convince the college students to end their spring break in Florida and Mexico.  Seriously.

I have my doubts. Some young people seem to be unable to fathom that something really bad could actually happen to them, no matter what the scenario. The mental pathways are simply not there.

Sigh, if only the predisposition to worry was a bit more equally and fairly distributed across the human populace ...

• Like 1

I’m going to shave my head.

On 11/20/2019 at 4:24 AM, DogMan said:

Anyone wear glasses for both distance and reading?

I've worn distance specs for years. Now need both  (distance is med related, close up is normal for a 40 year old)

Wondering about progressives/no line bifocals/multifocals. 

Fuck bifocals, progressives are far superior. 

• Like 1

i really dislike that nighty meds, which are taken just before laying down for the night, require a glass of water

obvious design flaw, which results in the need to get back up soon after :wall:

• Like 1

@DogMan, lord, I hear that. That’s why I use beer instead. No, just kidding. Tequila works better. No! Stop it! Bad Gearhead!

I wish the tulips would come up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fluent In Silence said:

Day who knows what of isolation. Thinking about shaving my pubes so they look like the bat signal and changing my name to Admiral Gunther Scratch'n'sniff.

We’ve been through this before...I am not doing that.

• Haha 1