CrazyBoards.org

Rose Tyler

random thoughts!

6 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

Trolling morons is fun and I'm doing a public service. I sometimes scroll down to read the comments on Youtube videos and I just need to tell that racist prick what an arsehole he is. One time there was someone saying that black people are naturally more violent because it's in their nature. He wasn't a racist (he said) but these are just facts. Duh! No! Quick Google search of murder rates by country. Zero correlation between skin colour and murder. Do some research before spreading your dumb fucking opinions you fucking prick. He didn't even thank me for correcting him. He should feel grateful. Oh my God some people are so rude!

You meant the Incel forum. So obvious now but at the time I honesty didn't get what you meant. That Incel forum won't let me post anything. "You have insufficient privileges to reply here". Like it's a privilege to talk to these arseholes. Those little cock teasers. I was going to explain why vaginas are evil. Internal genitalia! You trying to hide something? At least a penis is honest. And I was going to explain that H.P Lovecraft was really talking about vaginas with his tales of Cthulhu. And Shakespeare's The Tempest - totally about vaginas when you think about it. I probably don't need to say it but no I don't believe any of this ridiculous bullshit, but I'm curious as to whether these fuckwits will.

HAHAHAHA I was just going to quote "I'm doing a public service", but I guffawed my way through your whole post. Thanks for making me laugh!

My legs are fucking huge! Skinny jeans have never been an option. Normal jeans are skinny jeans. Damn you God for making me this way! They're out of proportion. I'm huge below the waist 😉 (yeah I wish) but my upper body struggles to keep up. No I'm a big man I guess. I should probably beat someone up or something but I'm soft and cuddly as fuck and I can't be arsed.

21 minutes ago, Fluent In Silence said:

I can't be arsed

LOL. My thighs are huge, and my clone's thighs are huge, and she came out and had a rant about it the other day, and all I could say was sorry (genetics, I apologise a lot). You are very funny, Fluent In Silence.

Incel forum still won't let me post. Disappointing. I wanted to suggest that, since we all hate women so much (I don't but I'm undercover), we should just go gay. Let's form an incel conga line! We'll connect to each other like Lego and fuck away the hate. I'll even go to the front, which must be the worst position in a gay conga line. Maybe not. I don't know. I suppose if you're at the front of the conga line then you get to choose where you're going. Let's go to the library! Oh no they've got revolving doors. How are we going to get our conga line through there? Break off. We'll reform by the cookery section. So we break off into groups and reconnect by the cookery section, like Transformers but anally. That's how I imagine it going anyway. Maybe this is a bad idea.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

I'll even go to the front, which must be the worst position in a gay conga line.

Depends on whether you're an exclusive top or not... If you're versatile or a bottom, you're fine. 

5 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

Incel forum still won't let me post. Disappointing. I wanted to suggest that, since we all hate women so much (I don't but I'm undercover), we should just go gay. Let's form an incel conga line! We'll connect to each other like Lego and fuck away the hate. I'll even go to the front, which must be the worst position in a gay conga line. Maybe not. I don't know. I suppose if you're at the front of the conga line then you get to choose where you're going. Let's go to the library! Oh no they've got revolving doors. How are we going to get our conga line through there? Break off. We'll reform by the cookery section. So we break off into groups and reconnect by the cookery section, like Transformers but anally. That's how I imagine it going anyway. Maybe this is a bad idea.

But would you always have to go to the front or does the honor rotate ? 

On 4/27/2020 at 7:47 AM, Fluent In Silence said:

I achieved another first. Yay? I asked a question on amazon - "This is defo for wanking isn't it?" It hasn't shown up yet but it's a valid question. I mean look at it.

61NW7e6MHgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

It's described as a "Great ideal gift for men, women, parents, and friends." Yeah great mother's day gift. 

713i8FvSaxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Oh really? My shoulder hurts. I need a wobbly pink vibrating thing with a bulbous head. Your shoulder doesn't hurt woman. You're going to wank with it aren't you? I mean I don't fucking care but just be honest.

OH MY GOD, PEER GROUP!!!! I just saw this on TV. It's a show on Netflix about plastic surgery and cosmetic beauty trickery. A lady had a neck lift and her surgeon recommended this to use on the areas that are swollen to reduce the swelling. The show is called Skin Decision, and the pink thingy comes up in season 1, episode 7, at 29mins in. I swear to god it's the exact same thing. 

10 hours ago, KJ said:

OH MY GOD, PEER GROUP!!!! I just saw this on TV. It's a show on Netflix about plastic surgery and cosmetic beauty trickery. A lady had a neck lift and her surgeon recommended this to use on the areas that are swollen to reduce the swelling. The show is called Skin Decision, and the pink thingy comes up in season 1, episode 7, at 29mins in. I swear to god it's the exact same thing. 

Well I guess having one of those would help take your mind off your swollen neck. Bzzzzz "I'm no longer thinking about my neck".

18 hours ago, mikl_pls said:

Depends on whether you're an exclusive top or not... If you're versatile or a bottom, you're fine. 

I'd probably be a top if I were gay. See the sacrifices I'm prepared to make for feminism! I recall a comedian talking about his gay friend who was involved in a conga line. He insisted on going at the back because he was expecting an important phone call. God! Homosexuality sounds so fun sometimes, except for the prejudice and the fact that I don't find men at all attractive. Otherwise I'd be congering 24/7.

I had a few alcoholic beverages last night and I wake up late feeling a bit bleary. Check my phone and someone replied to a Youtube comment I made with "Nigga nobody cares when you say it alone" Holy shit what did I do? Wait, let's run things back. I was talking about how annoying it is when you're singing along to something and a black person just drops the N bomb. I can't say that. It's like nuh, nuh, nuh, no I can't say it. But you see that on your phone when you don't remember the context. No it's OK this time. Nothing to hate yourself for on this occasion. And the person using the N word was probably black, you'd hope. Otherwise nope nope nope.

1 hour ago, Fluent In Silence said:

I had a few alcoholic beverages last night and I wake up late feeling a bit bleary. Check my phone and someone replied to a Youtube comment I made with "Nigga nobody cares when you say it alone" Holy shit what did I do? Wait, let's run things back. I was talking about how annoying it is when you're singing along to something and a black person just drops the N bomb. I can't say that. It's like nuh, nuh, nuh, no I can't say it. But you see that on your phone when you don't remember the context. No it's OK this time. Nothing to hate yourself for on this occasion. And the person using the N word was probably black, you'd hope. Otherwise nope nope nope.

What? Nobody cares when you say it alone? What rubbish is that?

Certainly, fine! I don't mind at all! Go right ahead and continue to entertain the notion that racist inequality is acceptable in the privacy of your own mind, as long as we don't realize you actually think it. No, no - there's no need to finally once-and-for-all eliminate such a word that has absolutely no alternate justifying use from our lexicon. Let's keep it incubating in our heads like a nice, festering abscess.

On 8/9/2020 at 3:58 AM, KJ said:

her surgeon recommended this to use on the areas that are swollen to reduce the swelling.

To use on the areas that are swollen to reduce the swelling.

The areas that are swollen.

Reduce the swelling.

Oh, I'll bet those areas are swollen, all right.

Whenever these advertisers have run their work past my eyes I feel like my intelligence has just been mugged in a back alley.

• Haha 1

I saw this offer on Amazon for a C.S. Forester Horatio Hornblower novel. So obviously I wanted to contribute with some intelligent literary criticism. Nah just joking. I mean it's about the adventures of "a young hornblower" and the guy's in the navy and he's called Horatio Hornblower. How could I not? That comment is never going to see the light of day. Horatio Hornblower for fuck's sake. That name is ridiculously gay. Like Pussy Galore in James Bond or something. Seriously? Sounds like Fellatio Cocksucker and obviously there's jokes about Seamen. Of course I'm not trying to offend gay people but that's just an open goal for some sexual innuendo. I'm so immature.

• Haha 1

I saw this offer on Amazon for a C.S. Forester Horatio Hornblower novel. So obviously I wanted to contribute with some intelligent literary criticism. Nah just joking. I mean it's about the adventures of "a young hornblower" and the guy's in the navy and he's called Horatio Hornblower. How could I not? That comment is never going to see the light of day. Horatio Hornblower for fuck's sake. That name is ridiculously gay. Like Pussy Galore in James Bond or something. Seriously? Sounds like Fellatio Cocksucker and obviously there's jokes about Seamen. Of course I'm not trying to offend gay people but that's just an open goal for some sexual innuendo. I'm so immature.

4 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

Tsk. Good Heavens. You can’t go around saying things like that in a major English seaport. The next thing you know every time you walk into the pub a hush will fall over the place, and the mutterings that follow will be heard to include something that may be your name, and the phrase “some kind of nelly.”

Educate yourself, man. Does this look like a figure to be ridiculed as something less than a masculine tour-de-force? That chin alone would put lesser men in their place.

image.jpeg

That you would take the name of a literary figure so representative of everything that is praiseworthy in great men and make a joke of the fact that ‘Horatio’ rhymes with ‘fellatio’ suggests a lack of proper appreciation of something-or-other that other men would generally agree upon and probably has an odor of armpit.

In fairness, however, it must be pointed out that in Forester’s books, Hornblower’s first wife did refer to him as “Horny”.

Actually, the real irony is that it’s Fluent In Silence having a laugh at the expense of Horatio Hornblower - read this description of the character:

he belittles his achievements by numerous rationalisations, remembering only his fears. He consistently ignores or is unaware of the admiration in which he is held by his fellow sailors. He regards himself as cowardly, dishonest, and, at times, disloyal—never crediting his ability to persevere, think rapidly, organise, or cut to the heart of a matter. His sense of duty, hard work, and drive to succeed make these imagined negative characteristics undetectable by everyone but him and, being introspective, he obsesses over petty failures to reinforce his poor self-image. His introverted nature continually isolates him from the people around him

I wonder, if he were honest, or at least sufficiently objective, how closely that description could be applied to Fluent In Silence? How well would Horatio’s pea jacket fit around your shoulders?

And most importantly of all, do you have the chin to pull it off?

1691383571_Image29-8-20at11_32am.thumb.jpg.fed08c9009314309d643aa1043d9805e.jpg Sorry, couldn't help myself.

On 8/24/2020 at 3:03 AM, Cerberus said:

he belittles his achievements by numerous rationalisations, remembering only his fears. He consistently ignores or is unaware of the admiration in which he is held by his fellow sailors. He regards himself as cowardly, dishonest, and, at times, disloyal—never crediting his ability to persevere, think rapidly, organise, or cut to the heart of a matter. His sense of duty, hard work, and drive to succeed make these imagined negative characteristics undetectable by everyone but him and, being introspective, he obsesses over petty failures to reinforce his poor self-image. His introverted nature continually isolates him from the people around him

Ok, never read the novels. You're making them sound more interesting than I thought they'd be. He obsesses over petty failures to reinforce his poor self image. What sort of idiot ... oh yeah.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 8:33 PM, KJ said:

1691383571_Image29-8-20at11_32am.thumb.jpg.fed08c9009314309d643aa1043d9805e.jpg Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Wait. Am I to understand that the green object is wirelessly linked to the device, and the device registers the force exerted upon the object when in use? Rather in the way one might measure the strength of one's grip? So why is it green?

The "Learn More" prompt beckoned me, so I had to look it up. Apparently anyone who ever said, "Dealing with incontinence isn't fun and games" has to eat their words, now. Because this is all about incontinence. And "confidence in the bedroom". The link between the two isn't made clear. What is made clear is that this object "is 10,000 times safer than your phone." Well, I daresay... if you try shoving your phone up there you're bound to injure something. This just goes to show that something dubious always happens when technology is applied below the waist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And when your phone gets hacked, all the world will know how strong your pelvic floor is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As much as I'd hate to have lots of people here I'm still surprised that this forum isn't more popular. Been on a few mental health forums (got kicked off one because some people have no sense of humour) and this is a good place.

• Like 2